Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soccer Republic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 39>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Answering Ireland's Call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moatehoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 8:17pm
From tv ratings more people watched mns than that useless eggchaser rubbish against the head. I have more faith in the irish public wanting to watch the beautiful game and not 30 over weight unskilled gym freaks wrestling in a field with an egg that's only shown cause rte head of sport is an egg chaser.

Edited by moatehoop - 01 Mar 2014 at 8:17pm
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Much better tv slot time IMO but it sounds like even less football and more chat/features.

30 mins into the programme. All the highlights have been show. Still 30 minutes left Confused
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by moatehoop moatehoop wrote:

From tv ratings more people watched mns than that useless eggchaser rubbish against the head. I have more faith in the irish public wanting to watch the beautiful game and not 30 over weight unskilled gym freaks wrestling in a field with an egg that's only shown cause rte head of sport is an egg chaser.

Source?
moatehoop View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Answering Ireland's Call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moatehoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:44pm
RTE official viewing figures for 2013. That good enough for you.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:50pm
Fook all highlights.

Shamrock sh*te at free kicks.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:54pm
Wtf was that free kick thing all about?
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:05am
Think they just gave up mentioning the First Division. Load of sh*te.
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:07am
First 20 min not bad. All down hill since. Bring back MNS.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:07am
that was crap...Basically just showed the goals. Heard enough from O'Neill this past week and who cares if he thinks a team like Notts Forest will be a big club again! Stupid questions for the guy off love hate and the free kicks were cringeworthy. No mention of the womens internationals and their magnificent showing in Cyprus
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:09am
Meh. Dont have a clue what the last 30 mins were about. The interview with Fahey was ok but I doubt they are going to have decent stuff like that for the rest of the season. 
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:14am
Somebody put Jimmy Magee back to bed.
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 12:15am
Meh..not good, and Collins just wont stop interrupting people.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 1:10am
I want to like it but here are my views.

1. sh*te time.

2. sh*te name.

3. Free Kick King is a load of wank. Absolute rubbish.

4. Enjoyed the Keith Fahy segment. Alan Cawley is very good.

5. The Jimmy Magee XI. The clip of the goalkeeper,Alan O'Neill,was a clip of him having a kick out blocked Confused I like Jimmy Magee but maybe a representative from a clubs supporters club could have done the segment instead? Just an idea.

6. Talking about the Champions League is a complete waste of time. We get enough of that from other programmes. With all due respect to Tony Mc I don't give a f**k what he thinks about Barcelona.

7. Hopefully the likes of McGrath,Cunningham,Kilbane are on the show regularly. Will bring a certain profile to it that the old MNS pundits can't really bring.

8. Hopefully they address the disgraceful referring week in week out this season. Every tackle is a yellow card. It's ruining games. The 2nd yellows for the Cork and Limerick players were horrendous decisions.

9. More highlights and talk time for the smaller clubs.

Theres only one sport that matters..
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 1:21am

Clap
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 1:33am

Is that Ryle Nugent. I know he commentates on the rugby but he manages a football team so no complete bias!
Theres only one sport that matters..
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Is that Ryle Nugent. I know he commentates on the rugby but he manages a football team so no complete bias!

Is that true? Who does he manage? I never heard that before

Edited by MC Hammered - 11 Mar 2014 at 9:02am
El Puto Amo
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

He's a modest chap.  He would never broadcast something like that.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

The Tallaght Shamrocks B Team
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 39>
  Share Topic