New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Glasgow - Friday 14th Nov 2014 - General Thread

Glasgow - Friday 14th Nov 2014 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 71>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by savo01 savo01 wrote:

Louden Tavern lads, you'll love it!
I went there friday morning, done a tour of Ibrox, Hampden and Firhill. Partick were confused with tourist.

Edited by corkery - 15 Nov 2014 at 12:22pm

flick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:23pm
campus was brilliant craic Clap
GWAN YBIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:32pm
Campus was unreal. Great spot
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:35pm
At one stage I saw a 60 odd year old man down on ground on the dance floor just rolling around. Think he was trying to break dance
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
UpYePupYe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpYePupYe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:41pm
Garage was some craic.....actually worked our cheaper to buy jäger bombs than not buy them . had to surf over a mound of empty glasses to get out of there.

Did anyone score the bouncer wan from Chrystal Bell in the end?
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:54pm
Anyone own this?

Was left in Campus last night. No idea how I ended up with it though.

Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:57pm
The hat was in the pocket.
Midlands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 3:23pm

At one stage I saw a 60 odd year old man down on ground on the dance floor just rolling around. Think he was trying to break dance

AidoM throwing shapes again??
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by UpYePupYe UpYePupYe wrote:

Garage was some craic.....actually worked our cheaper to buy jäger bombs than not buy them . had to surf over a mound of empty glasses to get out of there.

jaysus she was sharp. Between not eating and starting drinking too early left me in a hoop for the game. Must have walked around the stadium 3 times looking for turnstyle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 3:35pm
Howya Colm!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Funsize Crouchy Funsize Crouchy wrote:

The hat was in the pocket.

hey that's my boyfriends . Thanks for posting it up. Ill mail u on Facebook Clap
Midlands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 3:56pm
I know that a drink or two may have been had on my part over the last couple of days but did I miss something? The FAI have updated the website to show last nights result. I'm delighted that according to them we've come away with a nil all draw

FAI Match result

Edited by Midlands - 15 Nov 2014 at 4:11pm
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 4:02pm

Howya Colm!!
flashback meeting you outside the ground

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Midlands Midlands wrote:

I know that a drink or two may have been had on my part over the last couple of days but did I miss something? The FAI have updated the website to show last nights result. I'm delighted that according to them we've come away with a nil all draw

FAI Match result

I have it on good authority that the Person who up dates the scores also deals with away ticket allocations   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 5:22pm

Howya Colm!!
flashback meeting you outside the ground

You were in an awful state

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 5:36pm

Garage was quality, did you happen to speak to someone with a North east English accent? Tongue

Travelodge had a bar open until 5am. Me and some old fella just sat there downing jaegarbombs until closing time, check out time comes midday and we're both doing zig zags all over the place, holy f**k LOL
UpYePupYe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpYePupYe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 6:24pm

Garage was quality, did you happen to speak to someone with a North east English accent? Tongue

Travelodge had a bar open until 5am. Me and some old fella just sat there downing jaegarbombs until closing time, check out time comes midday and we're both doing zig zags all over the place, holy f**k LOL

Haha...probably did. Was elevating in there last night with the amount of jäger bombs...
Ah stop..currently on the train back to London in the foetal position sobbing, mouldy.

Haha..man colm..you were in flying form!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 6:28pm
Few pints in the Griffin next to the Premier inn now. Might venture into the Campus again tonight. See how the stamina holds up. It's been a grueling schedule again haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 71>