You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Glasgow - Friday 14th Nov 2014 - General Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glasgow - Friday 14th Nov 2014 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 71>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:23pm
Taking the brother over to this for his 1st away game as its easiest logistically for him. What's the situation like for disabled tickets does anyone know. Tried book into charring cross but no disabled rooms left so have booked premier inn city centre south
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Sponsored Links

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:29pm
I've booked into Premier Inn around the corner from George's Square. 

Edited by corkery - 23 Feb 2014 at 5:31pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

good to see the riff raff booking the premier inn, I have of course booked elsewhere

We wouldn't expect anything less from you NR, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you happened to be surrounded by people laughing and having good craic in general

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

What's the pickpocket situation in Glasgow like lads?
Jinkys mob are notorious for it
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:36pm
£50 to stay in a city centre, says it all about Glasgow.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:36pm
Premier Inn Charing Cross booked
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by kopkid kopkid wrote:

+1

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:46pm
Edinburgh on the Thursday night could be interesting.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:47pm
Ballad session in the Louden on the day of the match.....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Edinburgh on the Thursday night could be interesting.

And Newcastle on the Saturday night......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:54pm

good to see the riff raff booking the premier inn, I have of course booked elsewhere

We wouldn't expect anything less from you NR, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you happened to be surrounded by people laughing and having good craic in general

You seem confussed NR?
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 5:55pm
8 of us booked in to charing cross night of the match
Whacha gonna do
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by kopkid kopkid wrote:

+1

booked Thursday to Sunday
wolfe View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 6:12pm
I want Croc from the Tartan Army thread from a year or two back to put his tuppence worth in soon
come ahead
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 6:14pm
Lads what are the best possible routes into glasgow seeing as Aer Lingus and ryanair are jacking up prices. How far from nearest airports for trains etc. or what ferries will take us. 
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 6:15pm

You seem confussed NR?

you seem to think you know me
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
1320Lichtie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1320Lichtie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 6:23pm
Alright lads, signed up on here after reading some of the comments and queries you boys have. Game will DEFINITELY be in Glasgow, Murrayfield is out of question as it would mean the SFA losing out on money to the rugby, I imagine for this game it will be Celtic Park seeing as the demand for tickets will be so high it would make sense to play it at a 62k seater instead of a 50k. Celtic Park is easily accessible from anywhere near the city centre, its about 2/3 mile away. There will be absolutely no bother either, been to games home and away supporting Scotland and not seen one bit of trouble. Also for those saying they will get tickets for the home end you've not got a chance, people outwith the 35 thousand in the SSC will struggle to get tickets for the home games never mind away fans. Hope you enjoy your journey and its a good game. Very interesting good group. Bring it on!
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 6:25pm
Premier Inn bookedHug
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 71>
  Share Topic