You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gibraltar away General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 47>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Whats the wind like down in Gib? Strong enough to help our long ball game?
Quite strong and expected to be the same tomorrow 
Sponsored Links

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:31pm
big fat lad in a Celtic jersey??
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

big fat lad in a Celtic jersey??

Thumbs Up
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:43pm
How do you search the area on snapchat

Edited by max - 22 Mar 2019 at 1:43pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

How do you search the area on snapchat
Hold your thumb on the screen and when prompted say “snapchat map” and then scroll the map
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

The big man from Mullingar video? LOL

that gobsh*te is in it also. 

LOL
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:09pm
The (Jeff) Hendrik pub in Ocean Village looks the busiest with Irish so far. Awful sh*te music on O'Reillys
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:14pm
Passed through Ocean village. sh*tty looking modern pubs. Reminds me of grand canal dock and the sh*te bistro/gastro places with zero character. 

Nice little boozer called The Skull around the corner from Elliott Callaghan hotel. 

2.50 Kronenbourg pints which is a bargain for Gibraltar. Clap Kronenbourg is lovely. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

The (Jeff) Hendrik pub in Ocean Village looks the busiest with Irish so far. Awful sh*te music on O'Reillys
Yeah tiny little bar though. Brunos only a few doors up is cheaper and the ivy is good craic too. 

Walked into O Reillys yesterday and walked straight back out.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Passed through Ocean village. sh*tty looking modern pubs. Reminds me of grand canal dock and the sh*te bistro/gastro places with zero character. 

Nice little boozer called The Skull around the corner from Elliott Callaghan hotel. 

2.50 Kronenbourg pints which is a bargain for Gibraltar. Clap Kronenbourg is lovely. 
Ocean village should be good craic tomorrow. Plenty of pubs setting up outdoor bars and you've a pre match party in the ivy that Gib Gaels are putting on
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:20pm
Heading into gib now. Any where decent at the moment ?
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:25pm
Areana bar in ocean village
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 11:27pm
Brian Crowther? Anyone know him? We have his wallet. Send me a message.

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 11:56pm
Hendrix bar is where all the craic is tonight.

Also for anyone coming over the boarder tomorrow for the game. Both Spanish police and Gibraltar police are checking every passport entering.

I'd give yourself a few extra minutes tomorrow given there's bound to be a higher than normal amount crossing the boarder.

It takes about a minute at each check but if you've a queue it'll build up quickly 
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 12:00am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

For anyone coming over the boarder tomorrow for the game. Both Spanish police and Gibraltar police are checking every passport entering.

I'd give yourself a few extra minutes tomorrow given there's bound to be a higher than normal amount crossing the boarder.
I'm well used to long delays at passport checks at the border of Mexico and USA LOL

Edited by xRedmanLFCx - 23 Mar 2019 at 12:02am
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 12:07am
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

For anyone coming over the boarder tomorrow for the game. Both Spanish police and Gibraltar police are checking every passport entering.

I'm well used to long delays at passport checks at the border of Mexico and USA LOL
LOL trumps got nothing on Gibraltar 
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 12:45am

Also for anyone coming over the boarder tomorrow for the game. Both Spanish police and Gibraltar police are checking every passport entering.

It takes about a minute at each check but if you've a queue it'll build up quickly 
They always check everyone's passport regardless of the event.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 1:09am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

They always check everyone's passport regardless of the event.
Yeah but just saying incase anyone it leaving it late to head over tomorrow. One of the Gibraltar police was saying earlier that he wouldn't leave it under 2hrs.

I've walked though in less than  5 minutes for the last 2 days though.

Edited by wanderer - 23 Mar 2019 at 1:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 47>
  Share Topic