You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gibraltar away General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 47>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 2:30am
Anyone know how much the tickets will be? Tried to Google it for their game v the Poles but no joy
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

peddler View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2015 at 11:28pm
Im lost, where do we even apply for tickets for this?
Zaaaaaaaaaaap
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 3:12am
Originally posted by peddler peddler wrote:

Im lost, where do we even apply for tickets for this?

Gibraltar LOLLOL
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 9:50pm
Jump the wall at the stadium
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 11:51pm
Decided to head out here, wasn't going to but 4 days around Albuferia seems decent bit of craic. 
Bit lost.. im expecting more irish there then 'home fans' where on earth do we get tickets?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 6:19am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Decided to head out here, wasn't going to but 4 days around Albuferia seems decent bit of craic. 
Bit lost.. im expecting more irish there then 'home fans' where on earth do we get tickets?
FAI would be a good place to start for away tickets
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 3:23pm
As the match has zero chance of being sold out, I dare say it's quite likely you'd be able to get them on that day at the stadium.
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 7:49am
So, will there be a YBIG bus from, e.g. Albufeira on match day?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 1:30pm
The lads on the tartan army forum have one and there game is a month after we're in Faro.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Fanny MaGee Fanny MaGee wrote:

there is a pub called the dubliner just off the strip, lovely beer garden, crazy golf and pool

If i head over to this one i may contact the owners of the pub about arranging a bus
Its very frustrating being a Slob
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

there is a pub called the dubliner just off the strip, lovely beer garden, crazy golf and pool

If i head over to this one i may contact the owners of the pub about arranging a bus

Looks a grand aul pub and there is accommodation on top of the pub I was nearly gonna stay there myself.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-New-Dubliner/126896250731928?ref=ts&fref=ts

I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 4:42pm
Dont know if i would stay in it, plenty of apartments in Montechoro which is beside it
Its very frustrating being a Slob
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 12:00pm
Booked this out on Weds 2nd  back Saturday 5th for this. The wife is due a baby on the 13th. Embarrassed 

Hope she doesnt decide to go early. 
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 12:29pm

Wouldn't be to hard to organise a bus for this I'd say. Might look into some companies see what kind of price they charging. Ideally you want 1 that accepts payment on the day.
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 12:36pm
Contacted few bus companies about running a bus from albuferia to the stadium and back again. Got info from few guys on the tartan army forum who organising buses for there game over there. Waiting to get prices back and payment options. Can send company info on by pm if anyone wants it
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:00pm
A minibus like the bus to the fans game in Tblisi would be just the ticket here, 25-30 people crammed into a 18 seater bus belting out the songs for the whole trip
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

A minibus like the bus to the fans game in Tblisi would be just the ticket here, 25-30 people crammed into a 18 seater bus belting out the songs for the whole trip

not to mention someone trying to drive the bus after the driver walked off for directions when we got lostLOL
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

not to mention someone trying to drive the bus after the driver walked off for directions when we got lostLOL

LOLLOLLOL
Snoop Dogg in attendance and all Clap
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 47>
  Share Topic