You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gib Away- March 23 - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 222>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Anyone been on to the ticket office yet this morning? Any updates?

Line engaged for me at present.
I rang and they said they had no record of my application being submitted Cry
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 1:55pm
550 quid to watch Gibraltar LOL

Edited by pre Madonna - 12 Feb 2019 at 1:55pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 1:58pm
There's demand for it, based on this thread. 95 new posts on this thread when I logged on today, from only a couple of days ago.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:13pm
i baked a cake last night and sent it by courier this morning. rang at lunchtime to confirm the cake had arrived but phone was engaged 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

i baked a cake last night and sent it by courier this morning. rang at lunchtime to confirm the cake had arrived but phone was engaged 

Surely they'll be inundated with flowers and cards on Thursday 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:23pm
nearly 200 first time applications for this game. That's a good start for those with a decent  away records if that keeps going through  those on 1 2 and 3 away. Criteria for a ticket could be as low  as 5 games.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

nearly 200 first time applications for this game. That's a good start for those with a decent  away records if that keeps going through  those on 1 2 and 3 away. Criteria for a ticket could be as low  as 5 games.

If theres 200 applications from first time travelers that reduces it down alright, then also take out duplicate applications. Then those on 1,2,3 that takes out a good chunk.

Maybe 4 or 5 then could be the criteria 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Probably too busy eating cake.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:44pm
Excuse my lack of knowledge here, but wouldn't duplicate ticket applicatioms not affect anything, as if successful they will take the tickets? 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Excuse my lack of knowledge here, but wouldn't duplicate ticket applicatioms not affect anything, as if successful they will take the tickets? 
Well if multiple applications are seen in the same names then they'll be crossed off. Creates a false demand and wouldn't reflect the actual number of applications.

Edited by wanderer - 12 Feb 2019 at 2:54pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 2:58pm

Once again how do people know this?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Yeah I'm wondering this too, easy enough to come on here and throw out random figures.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

he is part of the pigs in the trough brigade (confederation) 
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Well if multiple applications are seen in the same names then they'll be crossed off. Creates a false demand and wouldn't reflect the actual number of applications.

Didn't think people would have more than one FAI away portal accoint.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:09pm

Didn't think people would have more than one FAI away portal accoint.
No they won't but you can have multiple profiles per account. There's always duplicates for every game. I.e. a group of 3 each apply for 3 on their own accounts creates a demand of 9 when realistically it's only 3.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:24pm
liveline on standby for friday for them who are ringing and emailing above - good to talk to joe lads eh?
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:34pm

If theres 200 applications from first time travelers that reduces it down alright, then also take out duplicate applications. Then those on 1,2,3 that takes out a good chunk.

Do you realise that you are basically repeating the post that you have quoted ? Have you anything else to add to that post ?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Do you realise that you are basically repeating the post that you have quoted ? Have you anything else to add to that post ?

Yes as I added in earlier how does anyone know these figures are even correct 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 222>
  Share Topic