You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gib Away- March 23 - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 222>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Originally posted by Bogumit Bogumit wrote:

email from fai customer relations - heart skipped a beat until I realise they are trying to sell tickets to some horsesh*t legends game 

Horsesh*t? It’s a charity game....

To be honest I just read the email title and assumed it was horsesh*te. What games do we reckon are being incl for FD in determining tickets. Have the ticket office expressed this yet? Is it the last 10 competitive or something?i thought I read that before 

Nope they've said nothing officially. We just have to wait and see. Hopefully we know this week.

We can speculate on application numbers etc. Can't see it being the 1700 that was mentioned earlier anyway.

Either way if you haven't got 6 or 7 on your record I wouldn't think there's much chance for this and even that could be borderline 

Edited by wanderer - 11 Feb 2019 at 2:33pm
Sponsored Links

Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

email from fai customer relations - heart skipped a beat until I realise they are trying to sell tickets to some horsesh*t legends game 

To be honest I just read the email title and assumed it was horsesh*te. What games do we reckon are being incl for FD in determining tickets. Have the ticket office expressed this yet? Is it the last 10 competitive or something?i thought I read that before 

Nope they've said nothing officially. We just have to wait and see. Hopefully we know this week.

We can speculate on application numbers etc. Can't see it being the 1700 that was mentioned earlier anyway.

Either way if you haven't got 6 or 7 on your record I wouldn't think there's much chance for this and even that could be borderline 

Can’t imagine you’ll need that many. Surely the wales playoff would have had far more applications, granted there were more tickets but a hell of a lot more travelling and that was only 5 for cutoff
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:41pm

What games do we reckon are being incl for FD in determining tickets. Have the ticket office expressed this yet? Is it the last 10 competitive or something?i thought I read that before 

denmark away aarhus 
wales nations league 
liverpool vs napoli 
fans team game where bhob missed the sitter 
Firhouse V dublin bus 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:44pm
All applicants on the portal has to enter the names and travel arrangements of the people they are applying for so it would be very easy to sort out the duplicates.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:49pm

Can’t imagine you’ll need that many. Surely the wales playoff would have had far more applications, granted there were more tickets but a hell of a lot more travelling and that was only 5 for cutoff
Wales cut off was 4 but that was for about 3000 tickets. Only 900 for this 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:54pm
Hi

But I imagine for 3000 tickets there was about 10000 applications. For this there’ll be nowhere near that. 

Just checked my portal account and half my old applications are missing!!!whats the story with that?anyone else he same ??
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:58pm
The portal has lots of missing off it. Mine has all the games for the Euro2016  qualifying listed, then nothing until Wales away.

Edited by Roberto_Carlow - 11 Feb 2019 at 2:58pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:59pm
Doesnt matter what game it is, always the same on here, the succesful/rejection emails will be sent when they’re sent and you’ll either get a ticket or not. No amount of posts on here from the same few nappy wetters, emails or calls to the TO will change that, apart from possibly slowing the whole thing down. Theres only a few of them in there and reading/replying to a load of geniuses asking the same thing over and over, who all think theyre re-inventing the wheel by contacting the TO, will help nobody.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 2:59pm

Hi

But I imagine for 3000 tickets there was about 10000 applications. For this there’ll be nowhere near that. 

Just checked my portal account and half my old applications are missing!!!whats the story with that?anyone else he same ??
Yeah your right there won't be near that amount but if there's say 300 fans who have 8 or more away games then your looking at 7 or 8 being the cut off. It all depends. 
I know what your saying but your theory isn't right.  It all depends on what the numbers are like for those that have applied.

Yup that's correct it happens, they'll still be on your record though. Wouldn't worry about it 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Doesnt matter what game it is, always the same on here, the succesful/rejection emails will be sent when they’re sent and you’ll either get a ticket or not. No amount of posts on here from the same few nappy wetters, emails or calls to the TO will change that, apart from possibly slowing the whole thing down. Theres only a few of them in there and reading/replying to a load of geniuses asking the same thing over and over, who all think theyre re-inventing the wheel by contacting the TO, will help nobody.

Can't imagine how annoying it is for them to have people ringing and asking all the time. Leave them to it 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:07pm

you’ll either get a ticket or not. .

thanks for that mystic meg 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Selective quoting there. Probably around two minutes since your last nappy change so dont let me delay you any furtherThumbs Up
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:15pm

Selective quoting there. Probably around two minutes since your last nappy change so dont let me delay you any furtherThumbs Up

i don't change my nappy i just sit in it .  let lads ring the ticket office if they want , let lads speculate whether they will get a ticket if they want , let it go , let it go cant hold it back anymore let it goooooooo
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:16pm

Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

slightly  1771 applications late Friday evening 

Well it closed on Wednesday. Not a chance there's that many genuine applications. Even if there is 1500 then there's going to be alot of duplicates. I know of someone who's account is only new who applied for 8. Not a chance of getting them anyway 

FD closed Wednesday  a lot football clubs and leagues still use the post and had until Friday.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:23pm

Well it closed on Wednesday. Not a chance there's that many genuine applications. Even if there is 1500 then there's going to be alot of duplicates. I know of someone who's account is only new who applied for 8. Not a chance of getting them anyway 

FD closed Wednesday  a lot football clubs and leagues still use the post and had until Friday.
Well football league's and clubs are part of the football family and between them they'll only have a small number of tickets so not worried about them.

Without a doubt no way is that figure correct 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm

Well football league's and clubs are part of the football family and between them they'll only have a small number of tickets so not worried about them.

Without a doubt no way is that figure correct 

i'd say its about right , there will be duplicates there for sure 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm

i don't change my nappy i just sit in it .  let lads ring the ticket office if they want , let lads speculate whether they will get a ticket if they want , let it go , let it go cant hold it back anymore let it goooooooo
No.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:08pm
All

applications only closed on Friday !

I would guestimate it will be towards the end of the week when the criteria will be known and the applications are scrutinised for duplicates, first timers etc

We will off course be suggesting 100% pick up in Gib
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 222>
  Share Topic