You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gib Away- March 23 - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 222>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

[QUOTE=Lostandfound] Anybody know if La Linea is safe from the monkeys or do they smuggle themselves over the border? 

The Monkeys actually stay mostly on the actually Rock part of the Rock
[/QUOTE

The legend goes that if the monkeys leave the rock, Gibraltar will cease to be British. In an act of solidarity with Spain, I think all Irish fans should try to smuggle them all out. There are approximately 160 of them, according to Google. I can't see why it isn't feasible.

I can picture some lad dressed as Saint Patrick leading them over like the Pied Piper
Forging the passports will be the hardest part.
Sponsored Links

Qazaishvili View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qazaishvili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:33pm

"..but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead..."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:47pm
The Star really bring you the important news first! How the f**k is than exclusive? If it is, it is because nobody else could give a f**k!

Edited by pre Madonna - 08 Feb 2019 at 10:47pm
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:49pm
Don't know how that's even front page news.

Surely the ticket panic is ahead of that for front page LOL

Edited by wanderer - 08 Feb 2019 at 10:52pm
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 8:40am
A very misleadig article.

Its every member of the away support taking part.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

A very misleadig article.

Its every member of the away support taking part.
Most of us are gathering for a requiem mass on the rock which will be performed by father Fintan Stack. Cans are allowed and all are welcome.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

We are expecting clear guidance from the FAI on what games are included and what the criteria will be given the limited number of tickets . 

All well and good and I realise it is difficult to provide this prior to applications being submitted but the criteria should be laid out during the application process. But like i said i do accept it is difficult to implement this. Even if they said when the applications opened these are the 7 or 10 games whatever it may be that we'll be working off for this game, but we cant tell you how many of those 7 or 10 you'll need then even that would be a huge benefit.

Anyway hopefully everyone gets sorted because with 1.5k applications theres bound to be plenty of duplicates and new account holders etc.
There's only around 1200 applicants 

Source ? 
HP Brown 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

We are expecting clear guidance from the FAI on what games are included and what the criteria will be given the limited number of tickets . 

All well and good and I realise it is difficult to provide this prior to applications being submitted but the criteria should be laid out during the application process. But like i said i do accept it is difficult to implement this. Even if they said when the applications opened these are the 7 or 10 games whatever it may be that we'll be working off for this game, but we cant tell you how many of those 7 or 10 you'll need then even that would be a huge benefit.

Anyway hopefully everyone gets sorted because with 1.5k applications theres bound to be plenty of duplicates and new account holders etc.
There's only around 1200 applicants 

Source ? 
HP Brown 

West Brit Thumbs Down
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
Sometimes you have to sell your soul to the devil for a high quality brown sauce

Edited by Roberto_Carlow - 09 Feb 2019 at 1:18pm
DEE101 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEE101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 2:53pm
Any busses organized out of gib Saturday night heading back to the costa I wonder ?? Not sure what time the public busses run until but don’t think it’s late. 
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Qazaishvili Qazaishvili wrote:

Ah here, they I wasn't serious when I posted it ffs LOL
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Originally posted by Qazaishvili Qazaishvili wrote:

Ah here, they I wasn't serious when I posted it ffs LOL

*unpacks balaclava
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 9:07pm
what was the name of the decent car rental company people where using??
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:02am
I'd imagine we'll see some white smoke today in regards to tickets?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:26am

I'd imagine we'll see some white smoke today in regards to tickets?

The portal was down between 11-6pm yesterday. Probably for maintenance, but I'm taking that as confirmation white smoke will be seen today.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:50am
Surely be Friday no?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:03am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Surely be Friday no?

Yeah it usually is a Friday 16.59:59 job
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:38am
does it not usually take weeks after applications close?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 174175176177178 222>
  Share Topic