You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gib Away- March 23 - Travel & Accomm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 222>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

I would guess and it’s only a guess thst the extra time is for gib to pull  the proverbial rabbit out of the hat 

Uefa have said do xy z for Tuesday and you can keep it - it obviously achieveable otherwise the gib might as well of said not a chance and wouldnt be wasting their time/money knowing it wasn’t achievable 

It’s gib all the way imo - no alternative plan b just like Teresa May 

I would be of the same opinion. I reckon the longer it plays out the less likely it is to be moved.

Eh ? Stern Smile
I think if it was being moved they’d have just said it’s Faro but the delay could be giving them time to fulfil whatever criteria they’ve failed. Basically what you said. 

Just a suspicion/guess/opinion. Not confident enough to book anything.
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:10pm
Sorry misread your post Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:17pm

You didn’t. I edited it LOL
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

You didn’t. I edited it LOL

LOLLOLLOL
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:18am
Right that's it. Emailed the Gibraltar FA. Cool
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:24am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

I was talking with someone I know that is living and working over in Gibraltar last week and asked him did he hear anything about the game. He said Gibraltar FA were still adamant that the game was been played their and nowhere else.

So expect to get a similar response if you get a reply at all that is
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:26am
Returning your Gibraltar Season ticket?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

I was talking with someone I know that is living and working over in Gibraltar last week and asked him did he hear anything about the game. He said Gibraltar FA were still adamant that the game was been played their and nowhere else.

All well and good being adamant but if there wasn't issues it would have been announced by now. All comes down to uefa now.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:49am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

All well and good being adamant but if there wasn't issues it would have been announced by now. All comes down to uefa now.

I'm adamant one day i'll shag Scarlett Johanssen  doesn't mean it's going to happen
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:34am
Just checked Faro flights no way could I justify booking new ones as their actually dearer than the Malaga ones  so I guess it’s either watch the game on Tv in Malaga or a ten hour round trip if the game is in Faro.

The announcement about the 800 tickets f**ked everyonr
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
wicklowrunner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Just checked Faro flights no way could I justify booking new ones as their actually dearer than the Malaga ones  so I guess it’s either watch the game on Tv in Malaga or a ten hour round trip if the game is in Faro.

If there's enough of you in Malaga...why not organise a local bus.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 10:51am
Will try to once announcement is made as we’re lucky because we’re in Friday and back Sunday.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:02am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Did the FAI ever actually officially announce that or was that figure something that only appeared in newspapers? 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:28am
Our great leader announced it.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 11:40am
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:13pm
GIBRALTAR UPDATE

The FAI are awaiting a final decision from UEFA on confirmation of the venue for Ireland's EURO 2020 Qualifier away to Gibraltar on Saturday, March 23. The Gibraltar FA had selected the Victoria Stadium before the UEFA deadline but are currently in discussions with UEFA to assess the suitability of the stadium to host EURO 2020 Qualifiers.

Ireland supporters are advised to wait until UEFA officially confirms the venue for this fixture before amending any of their travel plans as the FAI expects a final decision by early next week.

ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

GIBRALTAR UPDATE

The FAI are awaiting a final decision from UEFA on confirmation of the venue for Ireland's EURO 2020 Qualifier away to Gibraltar on Saturday, March 23. The Gibraltar FA had selected the Victoria Stadium before the UEFA deadline but are currently in discussions with UEFA to assess the suitability of the stadium to host EURO 2020 Qualifiers.

Ireland supporters are advised to wait until UEFA officially confirms the venue for this fixture before amending any of their travel plans as the FAI expects a final decision by early next week.

Any links for that one Gabriel? 
We're on the one road!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

GIBRALTAR UPDATE

Any links for that one Gabriel? 
It's in an email sent by FAI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 222>
  Share Topic