You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Join my new political party!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Join my new political party!
    Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:30pm
Plain people of Ireland, your wait for a party that represents YOU is over. 

THE PLAIN PEOPLE OF IRELAND is a party that will fight for our values and fight to make us right again.

For years, we, the silent majority, have sat on our arses, afraid to say anything, while all the traditional values which we hold dear and which have served us well, have come under attack from the insidious liberal mafia.

These trendy liberal fascists will stop at nothing to force their communist agenda upon us.

And this is why we must organise to stop them. 

i) No to queers

The queers are the worst. Mark my words, they'll stop at nothing, and I said it in 1993 when the sick act of sticking a man's cock up another man's arse was legalised. It was the thin end of the wedge, the first step on the slippery slope which would end in these deviant perverts running our country. They got civil partnerships, and that wasn't enough for them. They want to get married, and that won't be enough for them. They criticise the Church, and yet they want to twist the minds of innocent children by rearing them. None of that will be enough for them. They want to stop our wholesome young men and women  from getting married. They want to demolish the foundations of civilisation.

ii) Blacks out

The blacks are as bad. Who do they think they are, coming here, taking our jobs, riding our women, and driving our taxis. They're bone idle spongers - they sit around all day and do nothing. And they have women as well who do nothing but whore themselves around, getting pregnant. The whores.

iii) A mass a day helps you work, rest and pray

The day religion was done away with was the day this country died. But some us still like a like bit of religion in our lives, thank you. Priests are being persecuted and victimised by a Godless law. They call them "peadophiles". Well let me tell you, there's no law above God's law, and the people who condemn these good priests will have to answer to God when their day comes.

iv) A woman's place is in the home

These feminist Nazis are a blight on our country. They abolished the dowry, and look where that got us. They allowed them to work, and look where that got us. Then they don't want to work because they're off getting pregnant outside of marriage, popping out their illegitimate children, one by one.

v) NO to abortion.

Murder is all it is. It's time the death penalty was introduced for this heinous crime. Ireland has an acceptable level of childbirth mortality. Allowing women to go to England to murder their babies was the first wrong move we made here. Every pregnant woman should be tagged and if caught leaving the country should be held under house arrest. There is no place for murderesses in this country.

vii) Ban unions

The unions are another shower of bone idle spongers who don't know the meaning of the word work. A shower of spongers, that's all they are, sitting around getting their dole. It's time we made them work for it.

viii) "Depression" is a sham

This nonsense about people being depressed is another thing that really gets my goat. There was no depression in my day. You got up and got on with it. But now it's an "illness". The only illness these bluffers have is lazyitis. It's time to kick these softies up off their arse. They're not sick. They're useless.

ix) Kick cyclists off the road

Cyclists are a nuisance. Under my detailed plan, they'd be put off the road. Roads are for cars. End of.

x) No to bus lanes

And there won't be any bus lanes when I'm done. They cause traffic jams and promote anti-social behaviour.

xi) Stop the persecution of people driving home from a night at the pub

After a hard day at work, a man likes to relax with a few pints. But now, because he can't drive home, he can't. That's an outrage. So called scientific studies about alcohol making you a worse driver have never been proven. The road safety mafia spread their lies and spread their hate of us plain people of Ireland.

THE PLAIN PEOPLE OF IRELAND will work for YOU.

THE PLAIN PEOPLE OF IRELAND needs YOU.

Come to our MONSTER MEETING (CRINNIU OLLPHEIST), next Saturday, assembling outside the Pro Cathedral, before a MONSTER MARCH (MARSEAIL OLLPHEIST) to Dail Eireann.

I invite you to submit policies for our manifesto. Any policies submitted will be looked at and considered by our leadership.

Together we can make this country great again.

Thank you.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 09 Feb 2014 at 8:05pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:40pm
Easily most welcome addition to YBIG since I joined

SidClap
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:45pm
Gas man

Edited by Trapcandoit - 08 Feb 2014 at 8:49pm
5 goals to go Robbie!
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:46pm
Quality Sid!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 8:59pm
any craic trap juniorLOL
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 9:19pm
Seen that on Facefook earlier and nearly spat coffee all over me laptop.  
GT
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:00pm
i for one welcome our new Plain OverlordsClap

GT ffsEmbarrassed
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:09pm
Hello loyal followers. Unfortunately we've had an early setback. The PLAIN PEOPLE of IRELAND (PPI) has been forced to change its name. That PPI crowd who do those radio awards have objected us using the same abbreviation as them and unless we change our name they have threatened to commence legal action.

Can you believe this? This is a classic example of the type of bigoted, liberal censorship I was talking about!

The pinko, liberal clique has tried to bar us from the debate already!

You won't see a conservative resort to such legal action. We are reasonable people. 

Anyway, we have renamed the party to the "Silent Majority" (SM). 

We in the SM party will make sure that everybody is forced to sit up watch us from now on.  

WE ARE COMING.

Edited by sid waddell - 08 Feb 2014 at 10:09pm
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:34pm
That party already exists, it's called the DUP
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

That party already exists, it's called the DUP
We are a Catholic party, Henry. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:57pm
Obviously Sid you're the only man for the job of teeshock but what about tawnishta and other ministerial positions?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Obviously Sid you're the only man for the job of teeshock but what about tawnishta and other ministerial positions?
In my manifesto I stated that "depression" was a sham so you'd be the Minister for giving these lazy good for nothings a kick up the arse.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:12pm
By the way I'd encourage everybody to read Breda O'Brien's article in today's Irish Times (spit) about why conservative, middle class Catholics are the biggest victims of bigotry and censorship in Ireland. 

While I'd prefer if the article hadn't been written by a woman, she makes great points.

Edited by sid waddell - 08 Feb 2014 at 11:14pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

In my manifesto I stated that "depression" was a sham so you'd be the Minister for giving these lazy good for nothings a kick up the arse.

I'll get to work immediately on my departmental objectives and policy to achieve these.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:25pm

By the way I'd encourage everybody to read Breda O'Brien's article in today's Irish Times (spit) about why conservative, middle class Catholics are the biggest victims of bigotry and censorship in Ireland. 

While I'd prefer if the article hadn't been written by a woman, she makes great points.

I can only assume that the house had been cleaned and the dinner made before she somehow found a few minutes to throw the article together.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:28pm

I can only assume that the house had been cleaned and the dinner made before she somehow found a few minutes to throw the article together.
I would imagine her husband wrote it for her. 

I respect Breda as a person in her own right however. She is a wonderful role model for Mna na hEireann.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:31pm

I would imagine her husband wrote it for her. 

I respect Breda as a person in her own right however. She is a wonderful role model for Mna na hEireann.

What a positively nice bloke to take time out of his own hectic schedule of work, golf and beers with the lads.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:45pm
The SM Party is proud to announce a NEW POLICY. 

No to contraception. 

Contraception is murder - mass murder. Millions of potential human beings meet a watery grave every time a so called "condom" is used. The term "condom" is appropriate - it's a con trick by the liberal mafia, who seek to dominate you, the silent majority.

The SM Party will also campaign for the banning of the colloquial term "johnny". This infringes the good name of any, decent Irishman called Johnny, such as the son of party leader Sidney Waddell. Wholesome, upstanding Irishmen with good morals, like Johnny Waddell, are entitled to live their lives without other people automatically thinking of a sickening sex implement when they hear their name.

Female contraception is another grievously evil tool. An egg is a potential human being. Once the dastardly pill interrupts the egg's journey to becoming a beautiful, bouncing baby boy or girl, the process is irresversible. We cite the example of the nursery rhyme here to prove our point: Once the pill knocked Humpty Dumpty off his wall, all the Lord's horses and all the Lord's men couldn't put Humpty together again. 

Edited by sid waddell - 08 Feb 2014 at 11:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic