You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Crowley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 62>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Odd quote from Mick:

And finally, what of Willem II midfielder Dan Crowley, who recently declared for the Irish side having previously represented England at underage level?

“He took his time to make his mind up. Slightly took his time, so that’s why he was not considered with me.”

https://www.the42.ie/mick-mccarthy-on-alan-judge-4542896-Mar2019/

Some bad blood somewhere?

Are we to take it from these comments that Crowley's international transfer has been completed and that he is a valuable for selection for these matches?

There must be something going on otherwise Mick McCarthy's talking out of his hole, as he'd have Bamford and redmond in in no time.

And Will Keane! Seems a strange one all right.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

How'd he play tonight? They won 3-2 
Presumably better than Crawley, they got spanked 6-1. 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 2:28pm
Lads he is exactly what we need. 

JB getting called up shows how much we lack this sort of player. Playing week in week out in the Dutch league warrants a call up. 

We have lads in League 1 etc. A creative player that we badly lack with Wes gone.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 3:02pm

Odd quote from Mick:

And finally, what of Willem II midfielder Dan Crowley, who recently declared for the Irish side having previously represented England at underage level?

“He took his time to make his mind up. Slightly took his time, so that’s why he was not considered with me.”

Are we to take it from these comments that Crowley's international transfer has been completed and that he is a valuable for selection for these matches?

Is it just me who reads those comments as he took his time making his mind up so isn't available for me to consider yet? There's been no confirmation the transfer is complete anywhere. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 3:05pm
LOLLOLLOL

Anyway, it seems he had a poor game on Saturday, based on YouTube highlights and WhoScored. Based on this small amount of evidence, I don’t think he should ever be called up. EVER! 

Edit: I’m not laughing at you Drum! They were meant for the amusing comment above your one!

Edited by pre Madonna - 18 Mar 2019 at 3:06pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Odd quote from Mick:

Is it just me who reads those comments as he took his time making his mind up so isn't available for me to consider yet? There's been no confirmation the transfer is complete anywhere. 

Yeah, that’s possible. Surprised more wasn’t made of these quotes, so it’s possible he’s just not yet available or the quote isn’t 100% accurate 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 12:56am
PSV and Feyenoord interested in signing him in the summer allegedly.
The only way is up
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 6:14pm
Time too get this guy on board before Southgate starts sniffing around 
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 6:25pm
Southgate will cap anyone with dual citizenship to draw a line
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 6:30pm
no indication from Mick or the FAI that his paper work has gone trough if it has he is Irish and can't change again. Personally I don't see Mick using him in this campaign but looking at the way Conor ronan played for Kenny in the u21 game dan definetly will be part of to play in his squads.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Where did you see this? 
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Where did you see this? 

The only way is up
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 8:34pm

Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Where did you see this? 

I see a ‘host’ of championship clubs are also interested. 

Be great to see a technical player like Crowley stay in a league that will allow him to play to his advantages. 
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 8:52pm
Could easily say f**k u too 'mick for his recent comments' and declare for England baxcuslly becoming a club player as England have better options 

Tbh haven't seen him play so cant judge but he sounds promising and could be handy for us 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 9:19pm
I dont think he has any chance of getting in micks team anyway. No chance in fact so he is going to have to bide his time. So is doherty by the looks of it. 
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Could easily say f**k u too 'mick for his recent comments' and declare for England baxcuslly becoming a club player as England have better options 

Tbh haven't seen him play so cant judge but he sounds promising and could be handy for us 

Isn't his paperwork going through? No turning back for him
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 10:21pm
If we get Mikey johnston from Celtic faster we can all forget about this fellow.
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

If we get Mikey johnston from Celtic faster we can all forget about this fellow.

Imagine his link up play with Cillian Sheridan and O'Kane..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 62>
  Share Topic