Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Crowley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 62>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dan Crowley
    Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:36pm
Discussions on this lad in here thanks , think we have probably lost him though ?
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:38pm
Would agree - Looks like he has the talent to go all the way to the top and given he is with England now, I'd be very, very surprised if he changed again.
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:38pm
He looks some player, but as milla said he looks to be happy in the England set up
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:39pm
Watched that video this morning, qualifies for Ireland, England and Austrailia, but has only played for ourselves and England underage. He was last in an irish squad in April 12 as far as I can workout. Looks a serious player, I'm sure the FAI are working hard to secure his services

Ta Milla

Edited by 9fingers - 16 Jan 2014 at 4:40pm
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:52pm
We have to get this kid. He is totally phenomenal. Just go to the youtube clip Dan Crowley arsenal v Peterborough.
keith3307 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith3307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:58pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2509268/Roy-Hodgson-meets-Dan-Crowley-Who-England-youngster.html
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 5:11pm
We have to give it a go - didn't Roy speak previously about camping outside Stephen Ireland's house? Well I think it's time Roy got his sleeping bag.
In all seriousness, one of the benefits of having Keane is the respect he harbours in the game (in terms of his playing ability not as a person). Martin and Roy should go a and meet him and his parents, bring them to Dublin as guests. Do you lads not think the FA did the same with the Keane brothers ? It's a competitive area and we need to be robust and pull out the stops, if the lad still wants to play for England after that then good luck to him.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 7:02pm
Apparently his family have very strong connections with ireland and he used to play gaa when he was younger so maybe not all hope is lost. Could be another case of where aston villa or arsenal got involved and convinced him to play for england as it benefits them more.

Edited by Doyler1993 - 03 Aug 2014 at 11:46pm
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 7:07pm
looks like a really great prospect. There is no doubt MON and Roy will take a look at him and show him other options
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 7:29pm
Fairly sure I remember Jack's brother on here saying that he was surprised Crowley declared for England given his connections. Anyway looks like he is gone. Seems to get along well with Wilshere which wont help our cause anyway. Got stretchered off yesterday as I mentioned on the other thread and don't know how long he will be out for.
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 8:05pm
Imagine himself, Grealish and Brady behind a frontman! One can dream
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 10:50pm
Think this is his Twitter account? 

https://twitter.com/dannycrowley97
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 10:56pm
looks quality, a bit premature though. we all remember watching those conor clifford videos.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

looks quality, a bit premature though. we all remember watching those conor clifford videos.

True
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 1:45am
Nah. Don't see any point in chasing after the lad- not at this stage. Not saying I don't want him either, but let him make his own mind up either way.
There's plenty of stuff happening at grassroots around here in this country- at least a lot more than before and a lot to get excited about too believe me. Plus I'm happy enough with young Jack Grealish anyway.

Edited by Trapcandoit - 17 Jan 2014 at 1:56am
5 goals to go Robbie!
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Nail on head
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
keith3307 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith3307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Trapcandoit Trapcandoit wrote:

Nah. Don't see any point in chasing after the lad- not at this stage. Not saying I don't want him either, but let him make his own mind up either way.
There's plenty of stuff happening at grassroots around here in this country- at least a lot more than before and a lot to get excited about too believe me. Plus I'm happy enough with young Jack Grealish anyway.
Couldn't agree more, The lad knows hes good enough and wanted by our youth teams but wants to play for England at least in this point of time. We have plenty of our own talented young lads to look out for like Mc evoy, Byrne, Grealish, O Hanlon, Cleary, Baba and Hoban just to name a few.
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 6:21pm
^^^^^Damn right...leave him off with his 3 lions on the shirt...he has jumped ship now from us to them...case closed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 62>
  Share Topic