FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Crowley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 10:43pm
Sponsored Links

cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2021 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

what’s he up to these days?

Was on trial at Gillingham and Cheltenham. Neither trial led to anything.

Ouch. Time for a return “home” to the League of Ireland. I remember when he was hyped as the next big prospect 10 years ago around his time to his Arsenal move. Shame to see how fast they fade. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2021 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Was on trial at Gillingham and Cheltenham. Neither trial led to anything.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2021 at 5:34pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 7:42pm

You'd think he'd just do his talking on the pitch at this stage. 1 goal in 41 appearances and bombed out of the Birmingham squad. Be a focal point in Hull getting promoted, sign a permanent deal in the summer, start performing in the Championship; basically wait another 12 months before you start begging for a call up again.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 7:41pm
Stephen Kenny said last year that “question marks” remained over Crowley's ability.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 7:37pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2020 at 3:07pm
Just the three league appearances for Crowley this season and none in six weeks. He didn't even make the match day squad at the weekend.

Pretty funny stuff considering some of the posts on this page.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 5:49pm
Goal and assist today.
We're decent enough..
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

This thread should be in the ROTW section.

Thumbs Up
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

What a snowflake you are. Is your conception of Irishness so brittle that you can't fathom someone may have allegiance to Ireland and England?
Aye a phone box could host that AGM!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:37pm
This thread should be in the ROTW section.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:26pm

What a snowflake you are. Is your conception of Irishness so brittle that you can't fathom someone may have allegiance to Ireland and England?
Point is OS he chose the England option ahead of Ireland when there was a choice to make so showed where his allegiances truly lied, which is understandable given he was born in England, lived there all his upbringing and has English parents so there is no reason for him to think otherwise. Ireland is just a convenient fall back option as it is for pretty much all the granny rule brigade.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:21pm
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:17pm
It was the IFA took Kearns eligibility to court though wasn't it rather than the other way round? Its quite an expensive process to lodge and appeal and the FAI is as economically bankrupt as it is morally right now. 
Crowley had his chance to play for us anyway and he chose to pursue alternative options until those options evaporated so he'll just have to work harder now to fulfil his England ambitions.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 1:57pm

Daniel Kearns did it.

Why would the FAI go through with this process and the expenses involved for a player who may never play for Ireland?

They have bigger battles to face.

And it's a bloody disgrace he had to. The fact the FAI FAI didn't bother their ars* to protect the right of an Irish citizen (and the numerous other citizens in the same situation) to play for Ireland is shameful.
Did he not play youth matches for us and then sack us for England when it looked like His career was taking off? As far as I’m concerned when that happens regardless of law.  sporting or legal . That should be him done with us.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 12:29pm

Daniel Kearns did it.

Why would the FAI go through with this process and the expenses involved for a player who may never play for Ireland?

They have bigger battles to face.

And it's a bloody disgrace he had to. The fact the FAI FAI didn't bother their ars* to protect the right of an Irish citizen (and the numerous other citizens in the same situation) to play for Ireland is shameful.
We're decent enough..
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 11:21am
File under .....meh

so going by recent years yes he could play in an Irish midfield
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>
  Share Topic