Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sherwood to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 3:12pm
Danny Murphy who was very critical on Felix Magath (Johnny foreigner) last night on MOTD but of course when asked about Tim Sherwood (English) Danny says "I think he's done really well. He's passionate, knows the club inside out"

And the coup de grace "If he had that 100m that Baldini wasted last summer, TOTTENHAM COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 4" LOLEmbarrassed

LOLLOL

Give me RTE's blow with the wind analysis anyday

Edited by irishmufc - 04 May 2014 at 3:12pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Boban View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Danny Murphy who was very critical on Felix Magath (Johnny foreigner) last night on MOTD but of course when asked about Tim Sherwood (English) Danny says "I think he's done really well. He's passionate, knows the club inside out"

And the coup de grace "If he had that 100m that Baldini wasted last summer, TOTTENHAM COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 4" LOLEmbarrassed

LOLLOL

Give me RTE's blow with the wind analysis anyday

One of the commentators on MOTD last week described Magath as 'The Tony Pulis of German Football'.Unbelievable.He's won the Bundesliga 3 times FFS. 
Northerner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 2:10pm
The tactical genius has been told by some of his players that he'll not be manager next season. The knives are out!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 2:25pm
Best win record in the EPL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 2:25pm
Psg want him I believe
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 4:45pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 4:49pm
A supporter has taken Sherwood's place on the bench.

#RaceForSixth

Edited by tribalarmy - 11 May 2014 at 4:49pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 4:51pm
It'll be a pretty disgraceful dicision to sack him this summer. He's a football man, knows the club and is passionate
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 4:52pm

It'll be a pretty disgraceful dicision to sack him this summer. He's a football man, knows the club and is passionate

I hope this is a joke.
Northerner View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northerner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 4:55pm

Tim will return
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 5:01pm
He will be pissed off about that. It is one thing being replaced by Van Gaal or De Boer. Still the young fully has better tactical knowledge, is passionate and knows the clube inside out
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

A supporter has taken Sherwood's place on the bench.

#RaceForSixth
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 5:47pm
Tiger Tim has done a superb job at Tottenham. 

If, as seems to be the case, he's let go by them, I'd be delighted to see him come in as assistant to Brendan Rodgers. Tim has already won one title at Anfield and I've no doubt he can win a second. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 5:54pm
Sherwood when asked if the fan he invited into the dugout will be the next Spurs manager: "Nah, he's English"

Jaysus he really thinks that's why he's getting sacked.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 6:06pm

I hope this is a joke.

You must think very little of my satirical skills TA. I was quoting from the BBC panelists Ministry Of Truth glossary
Boban View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 6:49pm

I hope this is a joke.

You must think very little of my satirical skills TA. I was quoting from the BBC panelists Ministry Of Truth glossary

I hate this fookin phrase.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2015 at 1:10pm
TJ again with his ear to the ground with the latest sackingsClap
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic