You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 43>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 2:29pm
Think mcgoldrick has certain qualities like hold up play that Sheffield utd will look to use in a lot of games. Can see him doing a lot of 60 minute stints doing the donkey work up front

Edited by t_rAndy - 03 Aug 2019 at 2:29pm
Sponsored Links

King Neymar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 9:20am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by King Neymar King Neymar wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

McBurnie has been awful whenever I have seen him, it seems an odd one. McGoldrick has proved a lot of people wrong, myself included( I know he expressed concern about this), he will get opportunities this season.

Can't have seen much of him, he's been excellent for Swansea. Real handful and ideal for how Sheff Utd play.
How exactly do United play?

Hate to tell you all Mcgoldrick will likely be the rotated striker or will drop back to the AM/free role.

Same with Robinson, won't be getting much time starting games regularly 

So they signed Robinson for what was a club record fee just to use him as a rotation player? Doesn't seem likely.

Similarly with McGoldrick, you'd expect him to be playing the "free role" rather than the main striker because that's where he usually plays anyway.
Well there you go, never took you for a North East of England England clueless idiot but you're on your way. 

Cw showed in January he wanted 4 x strikers, each to fill a roll, off you go and watch all 20 games till you finally understand. Or do you need classified under NE England thick as fk idiot?

Still waiting to be told Sheff Utd play as well, I'm more interested in this than petty squabbles over players etc 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 10:38am

McBurnie has been awful whenever I have seen him, it seems an odd one. McGoldrick has proved a lot of people wrong, myself included( I know he expressed concern about this), he will get opportunities this season.

Can't have seen much of him, he's been excellent for Swansea. Real handful and ideal for how Sheff Utd play.

Hate to tell you all Mcgoldrick will likely be the rotated striker or will drop back to the AM/free role.

So they signed Robinson for what was a club record fee just to use him as a rotation player? Doesn't seem likely.

Similarly with McGoldrick, you'd expect him to be playing the "free role" rather than the main striker because that's where he usually plays anyway.
Well there you go, never took you for a North East of England England clueless idiot but you're on your way. 

Cw showed in January he wanted 4 x strikers, each to fill a roll, off you go and watch all 20 games till you finally understand. Or do you need classified under NE England thick as fk idiot?

Still waiting to be told Sheff Utd play as well, I'm more interested in this than petty squabbles over players etc 

This post is almost as incomprehensible as it is embarrassing...Almost.
We're decent enough..
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 12:06pm

I’m more interested in what’s your beef with the North East of England.

Not everyone’s like myself LOL
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 12:28pm

Embarrassing post and almost illegible.
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 1:12pm
If McGoldrick n Robinson not good enough over McBurnie and Mousset, then no loss. They will have chance and  up to them. If they take their chance McBurnie will be on loan to Rangers in Jan. If they don't Robinson will be back on loan at Preston in Jan. Time will tell. Sheff Utd hedging bets on one of them coming good......let's hope it's one of ours.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:33pm
Mcgoldrick starts up top along with Robinson, Egan and Stevens. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:42pm
Lovely stuff Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Mcgoldrick starts up top along with Robinson, Egan and Stevens. 

f**k they’re really going for it, four strikers!
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:09pm
Probably should have scored after 30 seconds.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:09pm
Had a great chance to put them 1 up,  comfortable save for the keeper. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:11pm
love all the irish starters, watching now, mcgoldrick really should've scored already. disappointed no kilkenny in bournemouth squad, disappointed with travers missing out completely too but hopefully that means a loan move for him
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:46pm
Sheffield utd everyone’s second favorite team this year! Great to see so many starters
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 5:58pm
thought he was alright for the hour he played, him and robinson didnt get much service. they could really use a central midfielder who links up play. egan was good, stevens was solid too
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 1:28pm
We’re in co-operation with the ROI, we have to do the best for Ireland and us but we think he’s going to travel with them. 

If we can get him fit for Mick we will, David wants to play for his country so we’ll give him every chance”

CW on Didzy 🇮🇪👏 https://t.co/EK1mbkNGZn
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 3:37pm
Thumbs Up
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 4:17pm
Good man David if only other players who had “injuries” at various times showed this attitude we would be in better fettle when it comes to campaigns
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 4:25pm
Been a long time since ive seen a player leave the field to standing ovation in 2 games.

Just a shame he came to us so late.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 43>
  Share Topic