You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 43>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:11am
If Shef Utd are automatically promoted the last game of the season will be the 5th of May. Nearly a full month before the Denmark match. Hopefully himself and Stevens won't be too rusty.
The dark side.. And the light
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:15am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

If Shef Utd are automatically promoted the last game of the season will be the 5th of May. Nearly a full month before the Denmark match. Hopefully himself and Stevens won't be too rusty.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mick organises a friendly against an LOI XI or something like that towards the end of May
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if Mick organises a friendly against an LOI XI or something like that towards the end of May

Aren't we going away to Portugal or something for a camp in May before the June games?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Aren't we going away to Portugal or something for a camp in May before the June games?

He wants them in camp alright. Presuming Fota Island again. Could possibly play a full friendly in Turners Cross I suppose like when we played Belarus before the Euros 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:55am

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

He wants them in camp alright. Presuming Fota Island again. Could possibly play a full friendly in Turners Cross I suppose like when we played Belarus before the Euros 
Yeah they are going to the Algarve before the June games
delgado View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:37am
He could probably have  a match against the under 21s  before they go to the toulon  tournament
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 3:38pm
Goal for McGoldrick. The ball was whipped in from a corner and a player hits it off crossbar. McGoldrick taps the rebound in from 2 yards. Watching the game because there is 6 Irish players involved. My personal scouting mission 😂.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 4:27pm
Go on the Didsy
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 3:52pm
Two goals in the first half already with Enda Stevens getting one also.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 4:11pm
Dislike Sheffield United. Always a bi of a victim mentality about them. But their Irish contingent has me rooting for them and greatto see the Irish boys on the scoresheet.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 4:26pm

Could be called the JD testimonial as a mark of respect to all the work he has done for Irish football. Suggestions for the proceeds from the match can be submitted via cheque to 🤡of88@gmail.com
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Dislike Sheffield United. Always a bi of a victim mentality about them. But their Irish contingent has me rooting for them and greatto see the Irish boys on the scoresheet.
Is that because West Ham completely f**ked them over?(reason no. 4589 to dislike those ****s!)

I’ve always had a soft spot for them, largely due to Paul Heaton, but also having soft spots for several of their players over the years. Wilder and Sharp fall into that category now too, along with the Irish lads.
Always seemed a ‘proper’ club.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is that because West Ham completely f**ked them over?(reason no. 4589 to dislike those ****s!)

I’ve always had a soft spot for them, largely due to Paul Heaton, but also having soft spots for several of their players over the years. Wilder and Sharp fall into that category now too, along with the Irish lads.

What’s Sheffield like as a city.   Had produced decent music over the years and has two well supporters clubs 
AKA pedantic kunt
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:37pm
crazy to think he was only on trial there beginning of the year. really pulling for them to go up
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:46pm

West Ham didn’t “f**” then over. The entire facts of that case involved multiple parties, and with three games to go the FA ratified Tevez when he scored the goals that made the difference. Essentially, he was crucial at a point when he had the right to be on the pitch. They ballsed it up losing to Wigan (who hadn’t won in weeks), at home, from an unnecessary penalty. Their own fault.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

What’s Sheffield like as a city.   Had produced decent music over the years and has two well supporters clubs 
I’ve never been. I keep planning on going and then get put off, often by the train prices to get there!Supposed to be a great place to go on the piss.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:52pm
Why did West Ham pay £20 million odd to them then? There’s no doubting that Sheffield United f**ked up themselves, but West Ham cheated. If right was right, West Ham should have been deducted points and relegated.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:56pm
I

Why did West Ham pay £20 million odd to them then? There’s no doubting that Sheffield United f**ked up themselves, but West Ham cheated. If right was right, West Ham should have been deducted points and relegated.

That was due to an arbitration, the ruling in which isdisputed due to the failure to recognise the key contribution of other players such as Noble, Rob Green, and Bobby Zamora. There were other major factors which include the weak and poorly responsive rules around 3rd Party ownership, the initial ratification of both Tevez and Mascherano’s involvement, and the official failings. That doesn’t include Tevez’s lack of relevance in the 3-0 defeat at Bramell Lane three weeks before the final games, and has key goal against Man Utd being under totally legitimate circumstances.

Edited by Het-field - 22 Apr 2019 at 6:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 43>
  Share Topic