Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 43>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and Iā€™m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 5:54pm
Delighted for him. Can scarcely remember a player who's deserved a goal more for their overall performances.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:06pm
Great stuff! Delighted for him!
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Delighted for him. Can scarcely remember a player who's deserved a goal more for their overall performances.

Second this
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 6:27pm
As one of the commentators said, Chris Wilder regards him as the best all round player at the club.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:08pm
Another one, delighted for him. Egan outstanding and Steven's very solid so far
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:09pm
Like the buses!
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:13pm
Important 4 goals from the Irish lads last few games. Very exciting stuff for Ireland.

Edited by Nialler - 11 Jul 2020 at 7:27pm
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 7:17pm
***trigger warning*** green tinted glasses may be in effect here.

But it looks like the 3 Irish lads at Sheffield United have been great today.

Egan has been extremely solid and Chelsea have been subjected to scraps.

Stevens has been totally in control on the left and anything good that sheffield are doing goes down the left 

Mcgoldrick has had some really good touches, his hold up play has been great and 2 well deserved goals the icing on the cake.
Shermanator1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shermanator1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 9:51pm
Delighted for David McGoldrick. One of the most industrious players on the field, and a truly nice person off it.  A few years back, my twin boys Bobby and Christian, had the opportunity to accompany the Irish team onto the field at Met Life stadium for a friendly against Mexico.  Bobby walked out with David, while Christian walked out with James McClean, who wore the captain's armband that evening.  James was all business, only asking Christian who he would be rooting for. When Christian replied "Ireland, of course." , James nodded and said, "Good lad."  David was far more talkative, happy to learn that Bobby was a fellow striker, asking about his team, where he was from, etc.. He made a genuine impression that night, and we've been pulling for him ever since.  I'll also note that Wes Hoolahan (my favorite player) went out of his way to introduce himself to all the kids and shake their hands.  Class acts.
Soccer is my sons' passion, and they recently made the New Jersey Olympic Development team. Unfortunately, they are a generation of two removed from being eligible to represent Ireland. Nevertheless, when they first started playing soccer, I couldn't help myself.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2020 at 3:30am
Great stuff Shermanator šŸ‘
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:14am
Some prick is after sending him a rotten racist message to sour what should have been a great weekend for him.

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:30am
Hopefully the person will be traced and charged. I think David is the type that will rise above that kind of thing and not let it get to him.
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Some prick is after sending him a rotten racist message to sour what should have been a great weekend for him.

Some Chelsea supporting scum I'm presuming? 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

LOLLOL

WTF?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

LOLLOL

WTF?

Well it was after he scored 2 goals against Chelsea at the weekend! So yes.
Darren View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:16pm
Great story Shermanator and lovely picture
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

LOLLOL

WTF?

Well it was after he scored 2 goals against Chelsea at the weekend! So yes.
Every club in England is followed by absolute f**kin toe rags. The entire country is one massive sh*thole.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 3:20pm
I heard Tammy Abraham was getting a fair bit of racist abuse on Twitter after the game so it's quite possible one of those scumbags moved on to McGoldrick.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 43>
  Share Topic