Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 43>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 3:48pm
Scores again, he's in great form.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:12pm
Another assist as well!
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 4:19pm
Goal again today.
We're decent enough..
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 4:19pm
McGoaldrick
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

McGoaldrick

He's going to be a great addition for the qualifiers . His holdup play is excellent 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:37pm
Signs a new contract through to summer 2021.
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 8:10pm
In and out of the Sheffield United team recently, doesn't start vs Wednesday tonight.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 9:59pm
He has played a lot of games this season, quite possible they're just managing his fitness given his injury record.
We're decent enough..
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:32am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

He has played a lot of games this season, quite possible they're just managing his fitness given his injury record.

Hes only once played more games in a season than he has already this season, and that was a decade ago for Southampton! So id say youre on the money.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Hes only once played more games in a season than he has already this season, and that was a decade ago for Southampton! So id say you're on the money.

They brought in Gary Madine on loan from Cardiff in January so there's been more competition for places and it's meant he's had the chance to be rested. Don;t think anyone expected him to play as much as he has first half of season.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:58pm
He got his new contract. Feet up and relax now.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

connord96 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connord96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 11:50am
starting up top with Scott hogan today for Sheffield utd
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 12:42pm
What a game for this man v Georgia. Could see how much the crowd appreciated him when he came off. Think he was visibly surprised and moved by the standing ovation. A new favourite for me now I’ve seen him set up for success in this system
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

What a game for this man v Georgia. Could see how much the crowd appreciated him when he came off. Think he was visibly surprised and moved by the standing ovation. A new favourite for me now I’ve seen him set up for success in this system

great performance to go along with his nice assist for the goal against Gibraltar. I am glad mick picked him because he has been in good form for a team chasing automatic promotion and certainly offers more than O'Brien or any other striker we had in the squad for these 2 games (really like Maguire but obviously he isn't the physical presence that mcgoldrick is just in terms of size)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 9:50pm
So refreshing to see a player brimming with confidence  doing what he done on tues, one of the best forward performances I have witnessed in many’s a home game, Clap
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 10:23pm
It was a cracking performance alright. Was a bit concerned how deep...ridiculously deep he was coming at certain points.

On a pragmatic note, if Hourihane doesn't knock that free in, we're looking at a very impressive team performance with only 2 shots on goal.

We still have the worry of getting goals. McGoldrick you feel has to start given how well he "tied the room together", but it essentially rules out having an out and out striker. 

The way things are looking, goals will need to be relied upon from centre mid and the wings.

Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 2:40am
Yes I will play Long out wide right or odowda
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

Yes I will play Long out wide right or odowda
That's nice of you.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 43>
  Share Topic