Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David McGoldrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 43>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 3:13pm
Daryl Murphy is dreadful.  Wouldn't dismiss this lad out of hand Citizen and if Hunty is pushing for him to be included, that's good enough for me as well. We'll soon know if he's up to it or not, but he can't be any worse than Murphy.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

gwhite View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 3:20pm
He's getting off his hole and trying to sort his paperwork out so he can declare for us. Good enough for me.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 3:32pm
Is this the lad that didn't know he qualified as he was adopted and had to look into his real families history, hence the delay in is "irish-ness"?
Any player with 15 goals at this stage of the season is worth a look IMO
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Is this the lad that didn't know he qualified as he was adopted and had to look into his real families history, hence the delay in is "irish-ness"?
Any player with 15 goals at this stage of the season is worth a look IMO

Ya that's him. He was adopted and contacted his birth mother a while back to trace his family tree.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:06pm
Let him declare, there's no harm in that.

Whether he get's picked or not is another matter altogether. 

I don't buy the bullsh*t spouted by some people who come out with comments such as "give me a team of Connor Sammon's over plastic paddy's any-day"
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:16pm
Spot on Green Devil. We're not Brazil FFS!
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:28pm
No harm, especially if hes on form, and hes still young enough.

Normally wouldnt be up for players declaring for us once they realise their chances with their own country are fadding but I think hes an exception given his adoption situation. Whos to say he doesnt now feel Irish after only finding out about his real family?
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:49pm
i would give a go to Daryl Murphy as well, they are the attacking dueto after all they are at the same level,  i like Daryl Murphy more before him  to give him a chance tbh, i mean there's noting wrong with this mcgoldrick fellow , but i would prefer to give chances to Daryl Murphy, Rory Donelly , Cillian Sheridan or any irish youngster before him, but of course it is better to extend the pool of players to choose from.   What about this irish  Boland playing in Germany?   There is also a maguire in Holland as well
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 5:06pm
Javier, take it from me, Murphy isn't international standard.

I'd probably pick Anna McGoldrick ahead of Murphy.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 5:09pm
Best of luck to this lad.
5 goals to go Robbie!
IrwinClass View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrwinClass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

i would give a go to Daryl Murphy as well, they are the attacking dueto after all they are at the same level,  i like Daryl Murphy more before him  to give him a chance tbh, i mean there's noting wrong with this mcgoldrick fellow , but i would prefer to give chances to Daryl Murphy, Rory Donelly , Cillian Sheridan or any irish youngster before him, but of course it is better to extend the pool of players to choose from.   What about this irish  Boland playing in Germany?   There is also a maguire in Holland as well

Trapnoclue is banned 1000000 times yet this clown keeps getting away with posting his wum nonsense.

Murphy is 31 next month and has scored half the goals of McGoldrick playing in the same team yet should be ahead of him...

Donnelly has done nothing yet, hasn't declared, has played 123 mins of senior football in the last 2 years and is now on loan in league one, yet should be ahead of this lad...

Sheridan has scored 1 goal in 20 games in Cyprus and should be ahead of this lad...

You were already told in the other thread that Boland is also a German surname with nothing to do with the Irish name, yet this German lad should also be ahead of McGoldrick...

How do you get away with this constant posting of pure wum rubbish?
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 5:34pm
Agreed with the above post...a lot of nonsense being tossed around on here.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 5:44pm
A lot can be said for having multiple options in certain positions, the more lads that declare the bigger the playing pool available to our manager. 

Realistically we're not going to strike lucky and catch a Wayne Rooney type player ahead of England, but there are still some decent lads out there who may bring something to our squad. 

Mark Noble, has said many times he has no interest in playing for us, that's fine but i wouldn't shoot down a guy who actually wants to play for us? 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by IrwinClass IrwinClass wrote:

Trapnoclue is banned 1000000 times yet this clown keeps getting away with posting his wum nonsense.

Murphy is 31 next month and has scored half the goals of McGoldrick playing in the same team yet should be ahead of him...

Donnelly has done nothing yet, hasn't declared, has played 123 mins of senior football in the last 2 years and is now on loan in league one, yet should be ahead of this lad...

Sheridan has scored 1 goal in 20 games in Cyprus and should be ahead of this lad...

You were already told in the other thread that Boland is also a German surname with nothing to do with the Irish name, yet this German lad should also be ahead of McGoldrick...

I think your coffee is too strong for a typical case of the mondays, mate.  ease it up with some cream and sugar maybe honey and cinnamon ,  your cups of coffee are really getting you

I never said he wasnt good enough i say great bring him (mcgoldrick) on , but there are also more options out there to bring on , I rate Daryl Murphy what's the problem with that?   and donnelly and cillian sheridan are still young and maybe are another young guns waiting to get the nod,

the more players to choose from the better

think about your matinal coffee mon frère ,  maybe better  you go to the stores and try out an herbal tea instead? , but  the ones that come in lil' bags, you know,   they are a bit more easy to understand !!  respect!

Edited by JAVIER - 03 Feb 2014 at 6:24pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by IrwinClass IrwinClass wrote:

I think your coffee is too strong for a typical case of the mondays, mate.  ease it up with some cream and sugar maybe honey and cinnamon ,  your cups of coffee are really getting you

I never said he wasnt good enough i say great bring him (mcgoldrick) on , but there are also more options out there to bring on , I rate Daryl Murphy what's the problem with that?   and donnelly and cillian sheridan are still young and maybe are another young guns waiting to get the nod,

the more players to choose from the better

think about your matinal coffee mon frère ,  maybe better  you go to the stores and try out an herbal tea instead? , but  the ones that come in lil' bags, you know,   they are a bit more easy to understand !!  respect!

In fairness Javier, Sheridan is clearly not international standard, Donnelly has to cut it at under 21 level first and Murphy imo isn't the present nor the future. 

Cox, Stokes etc are all better players than him. 

Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:31pm
I doth know why you even get into it with this lad GD. It's the same crap over and over from him

Cillian Sheridan ffs
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I doth know why you even get into it with this lad GD. It's the same crap over and over from him

Cillian Sheridan ffs
Along with a few others, he destroys this forum. It is embarrassing some of the tripe he posts.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Cillian Sheridan ffs
Along with a few others, he destroys this forum. It is embarrassing some of the tripe he posts.

I used to post everyday without fail, would spend hours online daily! Yet gradually over time the same boring posts, silly arguments and the nonsense being posted from the newbees to the old guard has just turned me off posting on here anymore tbh.

A radical overhaul is need on YBIG, moderating can be very strange at times too.

I mean some posters shouldn't be let start threads, based on their history of constant sh*te talk. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 43>
  Share Topic