You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Players Who Flourished After Leaving the Premier L
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players Who Flourished After Leaving the Premier L

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 6:09pm
Too long didn't read. 0/10

Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2013 at 6:11pm
Well  read it again you fooking dunce!the next time you want to accuse me of being an armchair fan you can pop into this thread and do your research!

So.....  how many Ireland games have you been to?
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 8:39am
You lead a really sad life has anyone ever told you that?

If not, allow me to be the first LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 10:43am
What an idiotic weak response Embarrassed,so how many Ireland games have you been to ? I would say you have been to very little seeing as you started a thread about how to get tickets to your FIRST game at the Aviva LOL so you decided to call me an armchair fan and when you seen how many games i have been to you failed to answer my questionWink,clearly ignoring the topic in question,instead choosing a childish response about my reply time or resorting to personal insults about my life,seeing as you have been to f**k all Ireland matches yourself i find it a tad hypocritical that you would call someone else an "armchair fan",I can understand a bit of sl*gging about Newcastle v Sunderland but you have no right to question my loyalty to Ireland!now crawl back under your stone in that sh*t hole of a place you live in!

Edited by Salzburglilly - 15 Dec 2013 at 11:12am
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:15pm
Giuseppe Rossi
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

What an idiotic weak response Embarrassed,so how many Ireland games have you been to ? I would say you have been to very little seeing as you started a thread about how to get tickets to your FIRST game at the Aviva LOL so you decided to call me an armchair fan and when you seen how many games i have been to you failed to answer my questionWink,clearly ignoring the topic in question,instead choosing a childish response about my reply time or resorting to personal insults about my life,seeing as you have been to f**k all Ireland matches yourself i find it a tad hypocritical that you would call someone else an "armchair fan",I can understand a bit of sl*gging about Newcastle v Sunderland but you have no right to question my loyalty to Ireland!now crawl back under your stone in that sh*t hole of a place you live in!

See that's where you're wrong. I'd also re-evaluate your life getting mad on a forum, I've clearly touched a nerve there Big smileBig smileLOL

Now go crawl back under your armchair LOLLOL

Edited by coyne - 15 Dec 2013 at 12:28pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:32pm

In fairness calling him a dunce is pretty hypocritical on your part then, no?

Were you ever in Sunderland? I live on the Carlow/Laois border, it's hardly Paris but home is home, silly to bring that up tbh. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

See that's where you're wrong. I'd also re-evaluate your life getting mad on a forum, I've clearly touched a nerve there Big smileBig smileLOL

Now go crawl back under your armchair LOLLOL

And  still......you FAIL to answer the QuestionWink instead changing topic to talk about my life EmbarrassedIf i am so wrong ....do tell how many Ireland games you have been toSleepy  so you haven't seen a game in the Aviva yet LOL

Jaysus  Kid ....  you haven't a leg to stand on in this debate, maybe you should sit down.....   on your own armchairLOL

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:38pm
You sound so desperate for a comeback checking my previous posts, god lad get a life it's Sunday afternoon go watch some Top Gear instead of getting mad on here.

Also talking about unanswering things, GD has you nailed Wink 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

In fairness calling him a dunce is pretty hypocritical on your part then, no?

Were you ever in Sunderland? I live on the Carlow/Laois border, it's hardly Paris but home is home, silly to bring that up tbh. 

The "dunce "  comes from a previous post mate, yes i have been there GD, mate of mine who is actually from Carlow Wink invited me over a few years ago to look at buying a pub,he had sold his boozer in Austria and his bird was from there  etc,cant say i was impressed and being from Kildare i have also  been to Carlow and Laois so i know what they are like and i also know where you live dude,not a fan of Paris either, but all this is pretty irrelevant, i just don't feel the chap has the right to call me an armchair fan when he hasn't been to the Aviva himself!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

You sound so desperate for a comeback checking my previous posts, god lad get a life it's Sunday afternoon go watch some Top Gear instead of getting mad on here.

Also talking about unanswering things, GD has you nailed Wink 

LOL  Jaysus you are pathetic......you called me an armchair fan, at least back up the reason?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:50pm
You seem to make a big issue of that I've never been to the Aviva, I don't think that's a thing to be ashamed of it's not ideal for me but atleast I'm putting it right rather than only going to games when they come over into the UK.

Which also answers your question, I've been to Ireland games when they've come over here, I'm not ashamed of that I only signed up on here because a bunch of lads when we were in Cardiff heckled and persuaded me to but I didn't want to because there would be silly immature Internet penis-measuring debates such as 'I've been to more games than you have' 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:50pm
@Coyne & SL 

I'm not taking sides here, as both of you are good posters! Everyone just move on and build a bridge, there is bound to be tension between Sunderland & Newcastle fans at times on here, but something as petty as squabbling on a thread such as "Players who flourished when leaving the EPL" shouldn't cause arguments? 

Coyne - Never lived in Ireland so it's hard for him to get to Ireland games, but he lives in the town of his local team.

SalzburgLilly - Used to live in Ireland and attended countless games, but he now lives in Austria so it's hard for him to get to Newcastle games.

Both of you are in the same position if you flip it around so i don't see why you both are fighting! 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:54pm
Finally  Clap  an answer  ..but seriously....  fair play kid!!!!Its  a football forum dude,there will always be debates,i am always glad to hear we have people coming to the Aviva and hope you go to a few  away games too, the more support the better, i would just like an honest answer to why you called me an armchair fan?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:55pm
It was a dig because you did call me a f**king dunce for no reason at all.. If you hadn't said that there would be none of this
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 12:59pm
Actually it was Hoskins who sarcastically called you a  f**king dunce Wink scroll back a page if you dont believe me, i just sarcastically agreed with him Wink so thats where that came from,i am just curious why you chose the "Armchair"?
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 2:47pm
Chicharito will top this list in the next few years. The fella is top class
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 2:50pm
You guys playing nice again?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic