You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 2:22pm
That's the big problem - will your man be willing to come back from Brazil to testify? If I was your man, I'd take a hearing date and see if the victim shows up. If he doesn't, strike out and no conviction. He won't be videolinked from Brazil to give evidence, anyway.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 4:05pm
Only consolation is he'll probably die young, from an overdose/unhealthy lifestyle or get killed himself by some other maggot.  YOu can be sure he doesn't give a flying fook that he was caught on camera and may be arrested, but he'll get what's coming to him eventually.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 4:09pm
The boys in blue are on the case already according to the journal.
Chips don't bounce
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

The boys in blue are on the case already according to the journal.

The shameful thing is they might as well not bother as some arsehole of a judge will probably give him a slap on the wrists as his free legal aid solicitor will spin the usual yarn about an "underprivlaged background" etc....

Edited by Denis Irwin - 19 Mar 2014 at 5:40pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:10pm
T'was chatting to my Egypian and Azerbaijani chums today (cue Jay from the Inbetweeners pics LOL)
One was advised under no circumstances to go to the City Centre for the parade and the other went in and said it was littered with heroin addicts and scumbags. These 2 live in Jobstown and Cabra so they are hardly sheltered from the Dublins Riff Raffage. I was absolutely embarrassed to hear that foreigners that have lived here a few years are being told to avoid the place and have to see such goings on, on what should be the national holiday.

I never go out for St Patricks Day, I was convinced to go to Bray a couple of years ago and it was carnage with skangers fighting with each other.

The holiday is worth an absolute bomb with tourists coming to Ireland. You just have to see the boozers in the lead up to it to see the amount of tourists we have coming in. Of course it all gets spoiled with the refusal of the authorities to act on The Skanger Question.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:23pm
I was in a few spots around city centre Saturday afternoon and there was a huge amount of tourists about.I presume Patricks day/weekend is the busiest time of year for Dublin tourism.It would be a pity if tourist's decided to stay away because of scum knocking around causing hassle.
Why don't the cops just have a drunk tank type set up for these big occasions ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

I was in a few spots around city centre Saturday afternoon and there was a huge amount of tourists about.I presume Patricks day/weekend is the busiest time of year for Dublin tourism.It would be a pity if tourist's decided to stay away because of scum knocking around causing hassle.

Anyone with more than 50 convictions should be interned for the Patrick's weekend. I intend to make it one of my flagship policies upon seizing power in a thoroughly unconstitutional coup.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I never go out for St Patricks Day, I was convinced to go to Bray a couple of years ago and it was carnage with skangers fighting with each other.

you would think Brianie would have a bit of sense at his age
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Anyone with more than 50 convictions should be interned for the Patrick's weekend. I intend to make it one of my flagship policies upon seizing power in a thoroughly unconstitutional coup.

Clap 

Cops on every block SD, you know it makes sense 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:33pm

Viva El Presidente SuperDave
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Was listening to Joe Duffy before about catching a crime on camera where the guards and data commissioner will request that you do not post any crime on video or else you could be in serious trouble probably more trouble than the little c*nt in this video. Anyway a lot of up and coming scum in this country, we need stronger laws for under 16's coz at the minute they really don't give a toss!
yep this is true,he could sue you if you stick it on line.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:44pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:50pm

Thought you would be more ruthless SuperDave.Really push the boat out ,anyone with more than 50 convictions gets put down.Bullet to the head.

Any Ministerial positions available in this coup ?
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Clap 

Cops on every block SD, you know it makes sense 

Imagine what the trains would be like .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:58pm
Nah, I have too many lawyer friends I need to look after. A healthy scumbag quotient is going to remain necessary. Don't worry, though, I will ghettoise the scumbags (even more than at the minute), so they only commit crimes on each other, but make sure there are loads of gardai in the ghettos to arrest and imprison them. There'll be plenty of show trials and maybe the odd public hanging, but not too many - I can't eradicate the scumbags. Genocide is not my game. I have to be really careful not to piss off the lawyers..... if the uneducated are poor, that's not a problem, but poor lawyers are, historically, one of the biggest causes of revolution and counter-coup, so that won't be happening. I'll have to make sure the lawyers remain reasonably well looked after, unfortunately.

There will be ministerial positions available, CVs will be sought for the position of Minister for Sport from ybig posters of 3,000 posts or more ONLY. I will, however, be both President-for-life and the euphemistically named Minister for "Justice". Injustice will be closer, of course, but all will fear my iron fist, so whatever. I'll try and be popular, but frankly, it is better to be feared than respected.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:01pm
My movement (not party, movement) will be called the Celtic United Nationalist Troupe. Yup, the C.U.N.T.

I think it sums up my ideology nicely.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:05pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:07pm
You need a minister for internal security? Unfortunately, there will always be one or two who you trust but who are not as loyal as they should be. I can root these individuals out or keep them on track prior to any such selfish behaviour. Of course I would be ruthless in this regard.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 328>
  Share Topic