You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:56pm
A top detective who was heading up a recent murder enquiry in lurgan apparently  
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

A top detective who was heading up a recent murder enquiry in lurgan apparently  

would it be the murder investigation of Natalie McNally that be most high profile case in lurgan recently 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 11:11pm
Yeah but he was over both of the recent ones in Lurgan I’m just reading 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

off duty psni officer shot this evening in omagh whilst coaching an underage gaa team 

It was football not GAA AFAIK.

Looking like it might be that breakaway dissident group based in Strabane that is behind it.

Arm na Poblachta. 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2023 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

off duty psni officer shot this evening in omagh whilst coaching an underage gaa team 

Looking like it might be that breakaway dissident group based in Strabane that is behind it.

Arm na Poblachta. 

was sky news I seen mention it was a youth gaa team but they could be wrong thst complex has pitches for different sports if memory serves me right

Tbh thought about Strabane straight away when heard it so wouldn't surprise me if group from there was involved. Garda involved in investigation too so assuming they have come across the border most likely into donegal 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2023 at 12:18am

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Arm na Poblachta. 

was sky news I seen mention it was a youth gaa team but they could be wrong thst complex has pitches for different sports if memory serves me right

Tbh thought about Strabane straight away when heard it so wouldn't surprise me if group from there was involved. Garda involved in investigation too so assuming they have come across the border most likely into donegal 

Probably in Castlefinn as we speak LOL. Either that or Monaghan aye. 
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2023 at 2:00am
Shot in the back in front of his son and the other kids training
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2023 at 4:36am
horrific 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 3:51pm
The Monk found not guilty. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 3:58pm
A monumental waste of time & money 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 4:25pm
Gerry’s walk-in out the front door…
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 4:33pm
Dowdall played a blinder for him. Clap 
His end goal was always to try be highlighted that he's not a credible witness and to a level where the case potentially gets thrown out. Job done today. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

His end goal was always to try be highlighted that he's not a credible witness and to a level where the case potentially gets thrown out. Job done today. 
Was thinking that earlier. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 5:24pm
Hutch will vanish off to Spain now. Monk Export.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 5:34pm

Dowdall recorded himself waterboarding someone and booked a room in the Regency on his own credit card. I don’t think he has the intelligence level to pull off some elaborate Sleepers style throwing of a case. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Dowdall recorded himself waterboarding someone and booked a room in the Regency on his own credit card. I don’t think he has the intelligence level to pull off some elaborate Sleepers style throwing of a case. 

He would have had to fool the guards into accepting his version.

More likely, the guards case against Gerard Hutch had holes and they pushed him to turn against Hutch which he did just before the trial started despite the danger it would put him and his family under.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 5:50pm
A lot of love for Hutch on social media. Lots of people celebrating the outcome 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

A lot of love for Hutch on social media. Lots of people celebrating the outcome 

Of course there is they all think hes a modern day Robin Hood
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 264265266267268 328>
  Share Topic