You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 328>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

What was wrong with what I said nvidic?

All facts bar the last bit where I stated he could be Roma which I said was speculation but i'd be fairly sure he is!

Does this have any relevance?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

What was wrong with what I said nvidic?

All facts bar the last bit where I stated he could be Roma which I said was speculation but i'd be fairly sure he is!

I read it as you saying you wouldn't be surprised if he was Roma due to stereotypes about them. Also the far right have been using this to spread false rumours about minorities, and that sounds very much like one of them, if you'd heard it from someone .

As Borussia says, not sure why it matters. 

Edited by nvidic - 20 Jan 2022 at 8:20pm
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 10:07pm
I have no interest in far right rantings and I’m quite capable of making my own observations and having my own opinions much of it based on experience. What I will say though, is that stereotypes don’t suddenly fall out of the sky. So based on what I read in the media I.e Independent, plus the photos online I gave my opinion. The context was Slovaks being tarred with the same brush. Not all Romanians are Roma and they’ll tell you that themselves. 
Surely a fella can have an opinion on this stuff without being a right wing lunatic. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Hope the f**ker rots in hell and someone kills him inside 
I hope he spends 20 years in prison, gets huge help, counselling and support, and is released in his 50s able to positively contribute to society. 
Folk on the outside needing mental health supports can’t get them, dream on. Last 3 governments have CUT mental health and community policing and put no effort into trying to lift our most vulnerable, then issue hand wringing statements after a murder/suicide/violent incident. Absolute abdication of responsibility here by our country’s “ leaders”.Bertie , Enda,Leo, Micheal etc., have to bear the blame.
No Pasaran!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 5:59pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 6:01pm
sad really
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 10:07pm
Fabulous optics considering what's happened this month.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 10:58am
Ireland truly is the land of milk and honey for people who want to commit violent crimes, bonus leniency if they're against women, children and toddlers!

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 28 Jan 2022 at 11:17am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 10:38pm
any news yet if there is a link between the missing swords woman and the ‘serious incident’ / ‘body found’ reports near train line in donabate?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

any news yet if there is a link between the missing swords woman and the ‘serious incident’ / ‘body found’ reports near train line in donabate?
body found washed up on Lambay Island this morningCry 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

At least her daughter has closure.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

steady on there, perhaps I worded that poorly but when I posted there was no indication it may that of the missing lady. Unless it has been confirmed in the meantime its as of yet, unidentified.

Edited by Sham157 - 29 Jan 2022 at 2:15pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 8:49pm
Noted, Sham. Apologies for jumping the gun on that one.

Man dies trying to prevent the theft of his car from outside his business in Clondalkin. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 11:05am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 11:08am
If you were a woman you'd be afraid to go out for a walk or run these days
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

If you were a woman you'd be afraid to go out for a walk or run these days

Mod edit:

Strike one. Another strike for a similar and its adios.

Edited by Sham157 - 01 Feb 2022 at 11:43am
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 2:41pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 9:31pm

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

steady on there, perhaps I worded that poorly but when I posted there was no indication it may that of the missing lady. Unless it has been confirmed in the meantime its as of yet, unidentified.

Good work Sham. 

Not the same woman. Awful stuff regardless. 

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 328>
  Share Topic