You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 328>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Eye for an eye - then it stops . 
I think letting the women of ybig sacrifice you would be a good start. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 12:14pm
@Southstandman...stick to the three letter acronyms in the LOI section.

Edited by Sham157 - 16 Jan 2022 at 12:15pm
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Middle aged father of 3 living in tullamore is the suspect, and it seems this time they got the right man. 

Anyone see the Irish Freedom Party holding a “mans novena” over a PA drowning out the vigil for Ashling Murphy in Galway yesterday? Load of middle aged virgins on their knees. Arseholes. 

Given that the suspect is a father, the Hennessy headbanger was a father, and the history of fathers sexually abusing their children in this country, somehow I think virgins are the least of the issue here as it pertains to protecting women.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 12:31pm
Hotlips why don’t you contact the FBI with your profiler skills. 

Edited by Baldrick - 16 Jan 2022 at 12:31pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 12:51pm
Yer sad really as some really great posters who are women . 
Still it is always good to catch with them at a match home or away .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 10:29pm
Gavan Reilly’s tweet about the zoom vigil. Jesus Christ 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 5:17am
Unlikely but I hope he (not Gavan Reilly in case any one hasn't seen the tweet) is found and prosecuted. Disgraceful.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 8:48am
Really wasn't expecting that.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 8:55am
That is disgusting alright. Happened during the initial Zoom boom that you saw videos of freaks were trying to get into private Zooms and jack off. They get off on it.  

What a sick individual. Who knows if people could have even had younger people sitting with them on the zoom too and having to see that. 

Zoom need to do more to confirm the identify behind accounts. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 9:09am
Reminds me of when WWE had something called Thunderdome during lockdown where the live audience was replaced by cheering fans on a live video stream who were represented in loads of individual boxes.

In the middle of all these boxes showing smiling, cheering fans, there's a random one showing someone getting beheaded.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 6:00pm
looks like the Gardai are fairly certain that the man in hospital is the culprit.

Taken the last but out, Gardai specifically asked people stop speculating about him, and that most speculation to date has been false. 

Edited by nvidic - 17 Jan 2022 at 6:35pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2022 at 11:54pm
Claire Byrne live well worth a watch tonight.   
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 9:01am
Summary?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 9:23am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

looks like the Gardai are fairly certain that the man in hospital is the culprit.

Taken the last but out, Gardai specifically asked people stop speculating about him, and that most speculation to date has been false. 

Guessing this would be to establish movements for the prime suspect?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 9:27am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Fair enough but it's not speculation.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 9:54am
After all the crow people had to eat after it turned out that Radu Floricel (who has convictions for assaults on women) wasn't the killer, it turns out the new suspect is also a foreign national.

"Apart from detailed interaction with people well known to him in Ireland, investigations have also involved garda queries to international police agencies. This has been done to determine if the man has a criminal record in other countries where he lived before moving to Ireland." [Irish Independent]

Guess Andy's first instincts were right after all.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 18 Jan 2022 at 10:25am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 9:59am
Why are you posting the name of the innocent man???? 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2022 at 10:07am
The Gardai have made it clear that stuff like this hampers the investigation - Do you care that little about that poor girl's family and friends that you'll risk the investigation not being successful just for a bit of notoriety? 

Edited by Borussia - 18 Jan 2022 at 10:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242243244245246 328>
  Share Topic