You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I read that the young lad who was the victim of an acid attack in Waterford is now in the states on a soccer scholarship.

correct. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Tribesman91 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

He didn’t deserve a ban

He was openly racist against Africans and people, rightly, complained. 

The point of this forum is to discuss Irish football and then varying degrees of nonsense on this section. As with Irish football, all should be made to feel welcome, posts like the one above are hardly welcoming to anyone from that community and don't belong here. 
The first page of this thread hasn't aged well!
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I read that the young lad who was the victim of an acid attack in Waterford is now in the states on a soccer scholarship.

The fella who done that got off. It was a crime that deserved ten years.

Edited by Jackal - 13 Jan 2021 at 12:10am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 8:09am
Originally posted by Tribesman91 Tribesman91 wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

He didn’t deserve a ban

He was openly racist against Africans and people, rightly, complained. 

The point of this forum is to discuss Irish football and then varying degrees of nonsense on this section. As with Irish football, all should be made to feel welcome, posts like the one above are hardly welcoming to anyone from that community and don't belong here. 
The first page of this thread hasn't aged well!
Quite. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Site seems to be down but if true, I trust the Pikey loving Pavee Point will will be voicing their disapproval and condemning this animal murder..........yeah right.

If you go to the Wicklow news homepage, you'll see the story, bastards opened the trailer doors and pulled off at speed to get the horse out, then beat it as it was unable to stand.

Deserves a ban for that post.

Mods do your work.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:39am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Site seems to be down but if true, I trust the Pikey loving Pavee Point will will be voicing their disapproval and condemning this animal murder..........yeah right.

If you go to the Wicklow news homepage, you'll see the story, bastards opened the trailer doors and pulled off at speed to get the horse out, then beat it as it was unable to stand.

Mods do your work.

That was a different Sham157. That one was a larger man.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 2:10pm

Mods do your work.
I shall investigate thoroughly, thanks for the heads upThumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Mods do your work.

That was a different Sham157. That one was a larger man.
LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 2:34pm

Mods do your work.
I shall investigate thoroughly, thanks for the heads upThumbs Up

LOL
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 9:32pm
I see Gemma O Doherty is back to her old tricks today outside the four courts. What a gee bag she is and that Waters muppet. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I see Gemma O Doherty is back to her old tricks today outside the four courts. What a gee bag she is and that Waters muppet. 
Thankfully 11 of them brain donors were arrested hopefully it continues.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:04pm
Pretty shocking the abuse Hazel Chu has to take online and offline, really disgraceful stuff. There's a real problem here where any person of colour in Ireland who speaks up will be targeted like this unless it's clamped down on in a big way.

Lord mayor of Dublin harassed at her home by far-right protestors 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/politics/arid-40211837.html?type=amp

Edited by sid waddell - 22 Jan 2021 at 1:05pm
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:10pm
Do the Mayors live in the mansion  house again?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Do the Mayors live in the mansion  house again?
ye
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Pretty shocking the abuse Hazel Chu has to take online and offline, really disgraceful stuff. There's a real problem here where any person of colour in Ireland who speaks up will be targeted like this unless it's clamped down on in a big way.

Heard her on Claire Byrne. Absolute filth. She’s from Firhouse. Her family had a Chinese takeaway van near my house in the late 80s. Many a chicken ball had😎
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 2:31pm

'Hazel Chu, you're going to turn into a shapeshifting dragon someday and we're going to catch it on camera'

Absolute bunch of conspiracy theorist weirdos. How do these people function in normal society and hold down jobs?
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

<h1 ="article-title"="" style="-sizing: border-; margin-bottom: 10px; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Montserrat, sans-serif; color: rgb23, 24, 33; letter-spacing: -0.03em;"><span style="-sizing: border-;">Lord mayor of Dublin harassed at her home by far-right protestors </span></h1>

<span style="font-family: "Source Sans Pro", sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: italic;">'Hazel Chu, you're going to turn into a shapeshifting dragon someday and we're going to catch it on camera'</span>
<span style="font-family: "Source Sans Pro", sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: italic;">
</span>
Absolute bunch of conspiracy theorist weirdos. How do these people function in normal society and hold down jobs?

Do they hold down normal jobs???, as they prefer not to conform to the MAN, also known as ill claim the scratcher and get take the MANs money and be a parasite waster, who lives in a council house, that would cost a tax payer 300k to buy, get free medical and get suzie grants for the kids to get a free ride in college for 6 years get a master of Arts...recycle with next generation
Getting old and intolerant
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2021 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

'Hazel Chu, you're going to turn into a shapeshifting dragon someday and we're going to catch it on camera'

A lot of them are tinfoil salespeople
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 328>
  Share Topic