You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 328>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 5:09pm
RTE news at lunchtime said a number of the clips doing the rounds were from a few years ago. 
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 8:06pm
Reports of two lads shooting at each other on the Darndale Road. One of the lads apparently said "If I don't get you, I'll kill your ma".

Carnage it seems.

"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 8:12pm
He smashed the nose in of the ma with the butt of the gun and then got pursed by armed Gardai, crashed, got arrested.

A lot of this is disputed though.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 8:46am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Where you reading this?

Read it here, btseems to have been edited to now read purpoted

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:00am
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 12:19pm
Two shot in Ballymun.

Edited by McG - 17 Jan 2020 at 12:20pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 12:38pm
Country has gone mad!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:10pm
cocaine is everywhere and it’s destroying the country. Was in a local pub on New Year’s Day and the amount of people off their faces was frightening and it wouldn’t be one of the main pubs in the town for that.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:20pm
New Years Eve in a small rural pub down home. The few young lads in the pub were in and out like yo yo's to the jacks and then being a complete nuisance. What happened to having a few pints?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Two shot in Ballymun.

Nowhere near ballymun. 

It’s the far side of the airport 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:31pm
saint Margaret’s close to the airport.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:36pm
RTE News - Main Stories

20 year old stabbed to death in Cork last night
25 year old found murdered in Craigavon
2 shot in North Dublin
Boy B appeals against murder conviction
61 year old womans remains found in 15 locations in the Wicklow mountains

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 17 Jan 2020 at 1:36pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:36pm
Time to start hauling in the dealers no matter how small they are. There is a common denominator with the majority of dealers in Galway City and county and it’s not part of their tradition. We had one death in the area before Christmas and she wasn’t from a deprived background and unless the Gardai and dpp start acting on the scourge she won’t be the last.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

cocaine is everywhere and it’s destroying the country. Was in a local pub on New Year’s Day and the amount of people off their faces was frightening and it wouldn’t be one of the main pubs in the town for that.

+1
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:43pm

Time to start hauling in the dealers no matter how small they are. There is a common denominator with the majority of dealers in Galway City and county and it’s not part of their tradition. We had one death in the area before Christmas and she wasn’t from a deprived background and unless the Gardai and dpp start acting on the scourge she won’t be the last.

That's terrible to hear.  But that post reads a bit strange in relation to the poor girls background.  

Can you explain what you mean? 

From this distance it could read that if she was from a deprived background it would be expected or not as bad.  
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

RTE News - Main Stories

20 year old stabbed to death in Cork last night
25 year old found murdered in Craigavon
2 shot in North Dublin
Boy B appeals against murder conviction
61 year old womans remains found in 15 locations in the Wicklow mountains

Another guy in Clondalkin killed his Da.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 1:49pm
didn’t mean to make it sound like that but a lot of media coverage tends to portray the drug problem as affecting only deprived areas and hence it was being ignored by the majority of people . The problem is now in every crossroads in the country and not just the big cities especially cocaine . Heroin is also a major problem in GALWAY City which it never was before .
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:07pm

didn’t mean to make it sound like that but a lot of media coverage tends to portray the drug problem as affecting only deprived areas and hence it was being ignored by the majority of people . The problem is now in every crossroads in the country and not just the big cities especially cocaine . Heroin is also a major problem in GALWAY City which it never was before .

Only moved up here in September, but in the last few weeks I've noticed a huge rise in people I'd presume are Heroin addicts hanging around close to our estate, have been coming to Galway for years but have definitely notices it getting a bit worse in the past couple of months
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 328>
  Share Topic