You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 1:20pm
She said in her evidence it was just above her bum. She said to her friend on the night “he just grabbed my bum”.

I do still think it’s a little harsh just based on the fact that it is so prevalent from both males and females and it’s a bit of a fuzzy line.
I cant even try to remember the amount of times I would have been groped or had my ass smacked. Not to mention drunken mates grabbing ya or smacking ya in the bollocks for a laugh or the time I was held down and stripped by a pack of auldwans off a women’s football team! 

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 1:42pm
How is ‘don’t grab people inappropriately’ a fuzzy line? 

Edited by pre Madonna - 11 Nov 2019 at 1:42pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How is ‘don’t grab people inappropriately’ a fuzzy line? 

No it is a crime. But you don’t get a criminal conviction for all crimes. The fuzzy line is a what warrants a conviction versus some other punishment like a fine and some sexual awareness course or something.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 2:15pm
Who lives in the east ‘neath the willow tree
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 2:27pm
I remember on a night out a few years back I was at the bar and a guy beside me really groped this girls arse but she was standing in front of me. She turned around and gave me a death stare and rightly so. Anyways the guy did it again and the girl turned around again and I thought she was going to hit me. Strange thing was I just froze. I didn't challenge the guy nor explain myself to the girl. I just stared ahead completely froze. I didn't know what to do. I know I should have said something to the guy but to be honest he would have kicked my head in as I am not much of a fighter. But it goes to show the type of some dickheads out there.
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2019 at 11:12pm
Heard this QIH story was to do with protection money
Quinn used to pay these boys but the new crowd won’t 

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2020 at 9:43pm
Anyone know what the craic is with that poor 18 year old getting stabbed in Artane last night?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 12:27am
What do you think about that ‘abduction’ attempt and the bloke getting charged?
Was he trying to do a YouTube video or something?

Or is the ‘it was just a joke’ rather an excuse and he was trying to take the woman?

Edited by t_rAndy - 10 Jan 2020 at 12:28am
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 1:50am
I know the victim. f**kin destroyed her life. Absolute bastard.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 10:51am
If it was a joke gone wrong I was assuming he knew who the girl was or something. Strange joke.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 10:51am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

How is her life destroyed?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 10:57am
What is this about?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 10:58am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

How is her life destroyed?

If you want to know, I’ll send you a PM.

As You Were
Three in a row
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 10:59am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:21am
Cheers. That’s inexcusable really. I’m not sure what sort of joke he planned on a woman of that age, unless he has some serious learning difficulties.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:44am
what about the unbelievable tale of the 81 yr old lady found wandering and confused outside the gpo?? Had just been discharged from an acute hospital and was found by homeless charity workers who had to contact ex Lord Mayor Christy Burke to get her off the street as “ social care workers” couldn’t be found. Staying in a temporary accommodation now apparently, another crime committed by government inaction and hiding behind spin, ****s
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 2:04pm
Assumed it was his mother and that was the catalyst for the joke, but doesn't seem to be the case?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Assumed it was his mother and that was the catalyst for the joke, but doesn't seem to be the case?
100% false.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 328>
  Share Topic