You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 328>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I'd imagine the cuisine, culture, nightlife and weather in Beirut are a damn sight better than they are in Coolock anyway, not to mention the booze prices.

Given a choice of Coolock or Beirut, I'd choose Beirut.

Don’t tar the entire area with the same brush. I grew up in Finglas and we never had any hassle. I’ve lived in Coolock for 5 years and never had any hassle there either.
all scum out that way   Add in Ballymun and Blach also

Oi leave it out 

Have ye lot no culchies to be giving out about ? Turning on each other like the gougers ye are LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 9:50am
interesting article here on Boy B. 

Some legal expert on the radio this morning stating the 2 of them should have been tried separately. he then went on to say Boy B will appeal based upon the evidence against Boy A may have influenced the Jury. Some of the evidence not put forward against Boy A was disturbing.  
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:11am
Boy B knew what he was doing. Horrible little bollix.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:19am
Conor Gallagher’s piece in the Irish Times is award worthy.

It is an incredibly well written, and deeply sensitive article, while not eliminating key details about the case.

A truly horrific story and case. I hope the process and the outcome has given a degree of comfort to a family, who I can’t possibly imagine what they are going through and have gone through.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:22am

I'm seeing pics of the alleged killers on social media. I'm assuming that this is illegal given their age but could it prejudice their sentencing? 
El Puto Amo
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:26am
Yes, there are court orders in place, and it would be contempt to publish such information. The Court also put significant reporting restrictions in place.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:29am
Very irresponsible for people to do this - Putting at risk the justice that her family deserve. 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

It is an incredibly well written, and deeply sensitive article, while not eliminating key details about the case.

A truly horrific story and case. I hope the process and the outcome has given a degree of comfort to a family, who I can’t possibly imagine what they are going through and have gone through.

will check it out 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 11:00am

An excellent read 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Very irresponsible for people to do this - Putting at risk the justice that her family deserve. 

It should be a given at this stage that their pictures will circulate on social media.

This is the world we live it.

I'd say close to 99% of people above the age of 11 have a smart phone.

Edited by horsebox - 19 Jun 2019 at 11:22am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 11:42am

Long read. Working my way through it now but have stopped to pause on a few occasions.

So f**king sad. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 11:45am
Possibly the most important thing about the article is the counterweight it provides to the ignorance that is rife around the internet about the trial, sentencing, the evidence and the case.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 11:49am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

An excellent read 

Tough to get through.

your heart goes out to all the families involved especially Ana's
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

An excellent read 

Tough to get through.

your heart goes out to all the families involved especially Ana's

Heartbreaking stuff, was hard to read in parts.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Long read. Working my way through it now but have stopped to pause on a few occasions.

So f**king sad. 

Post it up.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 12:37pm
Those pics been set around - could be any teenagers ffs. People are so stupid. 

If I was in school you could scrawl Boy A and Boy B onto any school pic and watch it spread around as fact.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 12:42pm
The paper version is edited somewhat. This isn't a 5 minuter.

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 1:05pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 328>
  Share Topic