You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:56pm
Ah it was a cheap joke. I've lived in Crumlin / Drimnagh for the best part of a decade, and I've never had any hassle either.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ah it was a cheap joke. I've lived in Crumlin / Drimnagh for the best part of a decade, and I've never had any hassle either.

Don't be knocking the North Side!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I'd imagine the cuisine, culture, nightlife and weather in Beirut are a damn sight better than they are in Coolock anyway, not to mention the booze prices.

Given a choice of Coolock or Beirut, I'd choose Beirut.

Don’t tar the entire area with the same brush. I grew up in Finglas and we never had any hassle. I’ve lived in Coolock for 5 years and never had any hassle there either.
all scum out that way   Add in Ballymun and Blach also
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I'd imagine the cuisine, culture, nightlife and weather in Beirut are a damn sight better than they are in Coolock anyway, not to mention the booze prices.

Don’t tar the entire area with the same brush. I grew up in Finglas and we never had any hassle. I’ve lived in Coolock for 5 years and never had any hassle there either.

Do you live in the f**king Hamptons or something? Probably sharing a penthouse with Penelope and Keith.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 8:37pm
WowLOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 8:48pm

Whoa Whoa whoa! You’ll be looking for needle lessons from these soon enough!!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 2:00am
Well holy Jesus heard some really mad stuff and saw some mad fckin photos of the crime scene tonight Fckin hell from people that were there, Christ some of it would frighten any of the hardest villains 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 12:58pm
I know loads of stuff, but not tellin ya
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 1:25pm

Do you live in the f**king Hamptons or something? Probably sharing a penthouse with Penelope and Keith.

That would be The Good Life ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 1:46pm
I used to drink with her son, a lovely lunatic. She seemed quite nice herself. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

she was on some ethics board regarding medical procedures/genetic testing IIRC  - it seemed a strange choice as I wasn't aware of any medical background though she may have been on it as a lay person

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 4:57pm
I was working in Rathfarnham when this c**t done this I can't believe it lads 25 years ago unreal and he getting out god help us, reading this again just sickens more and all the other stuff we now know about this c**t!

Man who murdered his wife and toddler daughter gets day release from prison to attend college!

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/man-who-murdered-his-wife-and-toddler-daughter-gets-day-release-from-prison-to-attend-college-38163541.html

Sick

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

she was on some ethics board regarding medical procedures/genetic testing IIRC  - it seemed a strange choice as I wasn't aware of any medical background though she may have been on it as a lay person

I am pretty sure that acting is all she has ever done, although she was connected with various charities, as these types tend to be. They were all very open about the kids being adopted, could there have been a connection there? It does seem odd.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

I was working in Rathfarnham when this c**t done this I can't believe it lads 25 years ago unreal and he getting out god help us, reading this again just sickens more and all the other stuff we now know about this c**t!

Man who murdered his wife and toddler daughter gets day release from prison to attend college!

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/man-who-murdered-his-wife-and-toddler-daughter-gets-day-release-from-prison-to-attend-college-38163541.html

Sick

This sort of 'journalism', it really is appalling stuff. Why is the journalist 'confronting' anybody? What good is this going to do for anyone?  All he is doing spreading unnecessary fear. No matter what this fella  has done, and what he did is pretty much inexcusable and unforgivable, he does not have to answer himself to an unprincipled tabloid hack. People in Ireland moan about the justice system more than anywhere else, it seems to me anyway, but it is there for a reason. If they think it is alright to let him out I would take their word over Conor f**king Feehan's any day of the week.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 6:27pm
True. I reckon they should have sent him for a course in CDCFE in Coolock though.
Would have been good enough for the f**ker
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Whoa Whoa whoa! You’ll be looking for needle lessons from these soon enough!!
LOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Sick

This sort of 'journalism', it really is appalling stuff. Why is the journalist 'confronting' anybody? What good is this going to do for anyone?  All he is doing spreading unnecessary fear. No matter what this fella  has done, and what he did is pretty much inexcusable and unforgivable, he does not have to answer himself to an unprincipled tabloid hack. People in Ireland moan about the justice system more than anywhere else, it seems to me anyway, but it is there for a reason. If they think it is alright to let him out I would take their word over Conor f**king Feehan's any day of the week.

My thoughts exactly. No one comes out of this looking good.

He's been locked up for a quarter of a century. Is that not good enough for some people? It's a justice system, not a vengeance system. It mightn't be a perfect justice system, granted, but it's a damn sight better letting aul fellas who've done their time at least try to rehabilitate themselves after they've done their time than it is f**king hounding them and practically guaranteeing they remain a burden on the state. The editorialising in that tabloid news piece is f**king shocking.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 30 May 2019 at 7:41pm
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 10:55pm

Oi leave it out 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 328>
  Share Topic