You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 328>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 8:37am
Originally posted by da_launchpad da_launchpad wrote:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere in the forum. I was in student section front row 112 and could hear and see a pure scumbag in section 113 in the front row with a ponytail in a grey wooly jumper. 
He was constantly shouting abuse at the players during the game and then as they were clapping the fans afterwards. A young teenage fan near him told him to cop on and show some respect. The fella in the ponytail responds by hitting him a cliffhanger punch in the jaw - knocking him to the ground and I would guess clean out for a minute or two. 
Disgraceful carry on and stewards/Gardai should have battered him instead of just dragging him around the side and probably only cautioning him (would love to find out exactly what they did with him for a finish). If I see him in the ground at the Moldova game I will be pointing him out anyway - utter scum.  
That will learn him.LOL
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 9:00am
LOL sure will
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 7:46pm

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere in the forum. I was in student section front row 112 and could hear and see a pure scumbag in section 113 in the front row with a ponytail in a grey wooly jumper. 
He was constantly shouting abuse at the players during the game and then as they were clapping the fans afterwards. A young teenage fan near him told him to cop on and show some respect. The fella in the ponytail responds by hitting him a cliffhanger punch in the jaw - knocking him to the ground and I would guess clean out for a minute or two. 
Disgraceful carry on and stewards/Gardai should have battered him instead of just dragging him around the side and probably only cautioning him (would love to find out exactly what they did with him for a finish). If I see him in the ground at the Moldova game I will be pointing him out anyway - utter scum.  

I saw him being evicted,was wondering what happened - had the pleasure of listening to a heap of nordies sing 'f**k the rte' coming out of the stadium ad nauseam for a bout ten minutes,got fairly blooding annoying
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

I saw him being evicted,was wondering what happened - had the pleasure of listening to a heap of nordies sing 'f**k the rte' coming out of the stadium ad nauseam for a bout ten minutes,got fairly blooding annoying

Loads of people seem to sing f**k rte at different games.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:10pm
f**k the rte? As in the tv channel? What's that about?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:26pm
Is it The RTE or RTE

John Delaney calls us The YBIG

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:31pm
something to do with showing a map containing only the 26 counties seemingly - they had a banner about it in 113
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

f**k the rte? As in the tv channel? What's that about?

Partitionists.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 11:40pm

While most of us where away the above map appeared on the late late show. Minus mcclean and the writing of course.

Goodman Turbidy who constantly tells us his granda waa in easter rising.

Also few weeks ago all members of a panel constantly called Derry by a different name, im sure you can figure it out.

So yeah f**k rte and the brain washing...

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Is it The RTE or RTE

John Delaney calls us The YBIG

Barry Murphy of Apres Match always refers to it as The RTE, that'll do for me. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:19am
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

While most of us where away the above map appeared on the late late show. Minus mcclean and the writing of course.

Bet you've no idea what the map was for, or where it came from
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Cenus?

Whatever reason it doesnt mean you take the north out!!

Edited by cardwizzard - 08 Sep 2017 at 10:01am
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:16am
Why can't we just accept NI is part of GB
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Why can't we just accept NI is part of GB

Not biting on that
d-mac View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d-mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:47am

Enlighten us
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:54am

Cenus?

Whatever reason it doesnt mean you take the north out!!

Healthcare in Ireland, however RTE know exactly that they were doing here.

I wonder do they need a reminder that a former President of Ireland came from Belfast...

Edited by horsebox - 08 Sep 2017 at 10:55am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 11:19am
If RTE did this on a regular basis then I'd fully agree but to actually get a banner up and start singing chants, about a one off depiction of a map of Ireland on the worst show on tv. 

Is beyond sad 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 11:21am
Anyway back to proper scumbags 

Hi there, randomly stumbled across your website when browsing last night. Great looking site I must say. I own footballticketpad.com / ticketpad.net (US version) a marketplace where buyers and sellers come together to exchange football tickets. I don't tend to outreach like this and usually obtain most of most of our clients through organically ranking in google. 

I feel with both businesses having a common theme there could be some collaboration between us. We could look to promote your podcast to our database of 10,000+ clients and could in return receive a mention in an article / live podcast. 

We could also do a competition for your listeners where they could win a pair of free tickets to a game of there choice. There's also a potential of linking up as an affiliate where we could have a link to our website and you generate a nice commission on any sales that come through. We work like this with many partners who receive £1000s in profit every month with an affiliate link in place. 

Perhaps you may have some other ideas of how we could work together also. It would be great to speak and see what we could potentially do together going forward. Always happy to meet, have a phone call or discuss ideas by email. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Football Ticket Pad Support Team

T: +44 (0)207 993 6171  E:info@footballticketpad.com  W:www.footballticketpad.com

You Boys in Green <youboysingreen@gmail.com>

11:15 AM (0 minutes ago)
to Football
Hi,

Your site is a commerical ticket touting one. So If we tell the lads on the street to f**k off you scumbags, I'm going to offer you a more generous RIM ME 

Have a bad day 

love 
YBIG 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 328>
  Share Topic