You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 325>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 10:06pm
He continued: “It is just my hand guard, just my hand, nothing more I can say to you.” He said he would have to live with this for the rest of his life.

He said he had just hit Nadine with his hand and if he had really wanted to kill her “let’s be fair I’d go to kill her”. He also said if he had wanted to kill Nadine, he could have. “I just intended to give her a few slaps. I’m telling you I didn’t stab her,” he continued.

When asked by detectives how his hands were not “badly damaged”, Murtagh said he had boxed for years and his knuckles were conditioned. “I can’t believe I did that,” he concluded.

Steroid riddled pussy on drugs viciously beating a tiny woman to death with various implements all because he was too cowardly to confront the man she was allegedly having a consensual relationship with.

Ermm

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 28 Jul 2021 at 10:09pm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2021 at 10:21pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2021 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Gerard Hutch, known as 'The Monk', has been arrested in Spain on foot of a European Arrest Warrant.

That’s another chapter in next Paul Williams book then.
Be interesting to see what happens next in fairness
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 6:44pm
 Irish Olympian Jack Woolley has been injured following an incident in Dublin in the early hours of this morning.

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Irish Olympian Jack Woolley has been injured following an incident in Dublin in the early hours of this morning.

That's horrible. Hope he's okay.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 10:53pm
Bob Dylan accused of being a serious dirtbird with a 12-year-old girl back in 1965.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 16 Aug 2021 at 10:53pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Bob Dylan accused of being a serious dirtbird with a 12-year-old girl back in 1965.

Hmm, 56 year old case? Let's see the evidence but would say that will be hard to prove
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 2:41am
If true it could be the end of the line for Bob. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 4:33pm
Probably doesn't belong in this thread, but awful crash in Ballinasloe left a young family of 3 including an infant dead after the 4th fatality drove the wrong way down a motorway.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 5:00pm
Happened a few times lately i know a guy in Cork was killed when either he was traveling down the wrong way of the motorway or somebody in another car was traveling the wrong way. Tragic anyway.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 10:39am
have any details been on the driver going the wrong way?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 11:57am
yep a polish lad who was being treated for mental health issues. Had gone 2k or more in the wrong direction apparently. Awful and tragic, both for the poor family and himself.
No Pasaran!
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 11:13am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 1:12am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 12:06am
Supposedly two teens stabbed in East Wall earlier outside Jani’s chipper. Savage Fish and Chips in there.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 9:19am
https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/other/how-has-graham-dwyer-s-case-against-the-irish-state-reached-the-top-eu-court/ar-AAOoJmk?li=BBr5MK2

An absolute disgrace if this fella gets out, dont see it happening but also wouldnt surprise me
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 9:55am
https://www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/show/2149/189430/0/The-Big-Interview%3A-Ian-Bailey

An incredible egotist, however does seem very calm and composed in relation to the case
85-15% would think guilty, but more of an element of doubt after watching this
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 10:08am
Chainsaw brought to a funeral. Is this the norm down in Galway?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 325>
  Share Topic