You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226227228 325>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Going by that article and an another I read a few minutes ago, no great loss to the world. My sympathies lie with the truck driver who’s life has been changed by the actions of this trio.

+1
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Going by that article and an another I read a few minutes ago, no great loss to the world. My sympathies lie with the truck driver who’s life has been changed by the actions of this trio.
Aye.
Plenty of other occasions where it's some poor unfortunate who cops it instead and lads like this walk away
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 10:55am
Would robbing and beating our elderly folk be connected to these poor unfortunates??
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 11:28am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Would robbing and beating our elderly folk be connected to these poor unfortunates??
indeed one at least was convicted of such an offence but they’re not the breed youre thinking of.

Edited by Sham157 - 09 Jul 2021 at 11:29am
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 11:38am
Another source said: “Those lads did not have an ounce of respect for law enforcement or the law itself.

“They were all relatively young but each built up a lot of convictions.

“And despite being caught repeatedly, they would do their time and just come out and go back at it.”

What would one expect with such brief prison sentences. Root and branch reform is needed.

Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Another source said: “Those lads did not have an ounce of respect for law enforcement or the law itself.

“They were all relatively young but each built up a lot of convictions.

“And despite being caught repeatedly, they would do their time and just come out and go back at it.”

What would one expect with such brief prison sentences. Root and branch reform is needed.

Just got footage on WA,,, one of the 3 bodies and a Herse have been stolen and being driven around dublin on one last joy ride for yer man.. apparently guards raided a house last night so they have barricaded themselves and the body into a SITE in taillight and are having a 24hr wake
Getting old and intolerant
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 1:36pm
And you were able to get all that accurate and fact checked information from a video? 

Sounds strange whatever is going on

It would damage this forums' reputation
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 1:45pm
Saw the video. Bonkers 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 2:17pm
Also the video. Absolute scum.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

And you were able to get all that accurate and fact checked information from a video? 

there was a video and sound file of a call about whats going on,, i wasent aware i had to get written statements and an affidavit, to post on here

Getting old and intolerant
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

there was a video and sound file of a call about whats going on,, i wasent aware i had to get written statements and an affidavit, to post on here

needs to be signed off by your local sergeant also
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

needs to be signed off by your local sergeant also
Parish priest can sign off either Clap
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 5:01pm

I know HB that but the amount of times videos are shared which are completely bullsh*t. 

As it happens I was sent the video an hour ago and they're driving by my office in it. We were wondering what the beeping and motorbike noises were about yesterday LOL.  Fact Check Over Big smile
It would damage this forums' reputation
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Also the video. Absolute scum.
Just saw it. Kin ell
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 4:19pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/screwdriver-torch-brought-altar-funeral-24550801

From the Indo

At the beginning of the service, offertory gifts were brought up to the altar by his family and friends.

They included a torch and screwdriver, as well as cigarettes, his cap, newspapers, his keys, a Canada Goose jacket and his reg plate.

Floral tributes were also laid at the altar alongside his coffin, which read 'Husband', 'Maguire', 'Son', and 'Mad Man'.

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 5:46pm
What a load of bollox.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2021 at 5:48pm
Thieving ****s

Edited by Denis Irwin - 16 Jul 2021 at 5:48pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 224225226227228 325>
  Share Topic