You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 325>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:18pm
Im pretty sure they were spitting at other people on the platform just before that woman slipped onto the tracks. And what is a 13 year old doing hanging around a dart station?
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:46pm

To continue my staunch scrote defence, did the “roundhouse kick” guy actually mean to do it? He was swinging his left leg around to get off his bike. I’ve actually clumsily managed to do something similar when parking up my own bike in town before. I’ve rewatched the clip and he does seem to look at the girl in question just before he makes contact with her so it could have been intentional. 

I do agree that they should make an example of these little fooks though. They were absolutely acting the bollox. 
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

To continue my staunch scrote defence, did the “roundhouse kick” guy actually mean to do it? He was swinging his left leg around to get off his bike. I’ve actually clumsily managed to do something similar when parking up my own bike in town before. I’ve rewatched the clip and he does seem to look at the girl in question just before he makes contact with her so it could have been intentional. 

I do agree that they should make an example of these little fooks though. They were absolutely acting the bollox. 

Do they have VAR on the north side?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 2:11pm

Yeah those Penny Farthings are a bastard to get off...

Not sure how anyone can defend these scrotes. Zero need to be there unless getting a train in which case f**king behave yourself and leave people alone. In the clip Ive seen, what appears to be a Staff member or Security Guard has had to move them on and its as they are moving along that the various macho movements towards a number of people happen. Imagine how intimidating that would be for a lot of people merely trying to get the DART. No excuse for scum behaviour that required security involvement in the first. 

Granted by the lads reaction he didnt intend her to fall, but even so, he was willing to act like that without a thought for anyone else on a narrow train platform. Too many little feral rats causing havoc for people with no consequences. 
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Not sure how anyone can defend these scrotes. Zero need to be there unless getting a train in which case f**king behave yourself and leave people alone. In the clip Ive seen, what appears to be a Staff member or Security Guard has had to move them on and its as they are moving along that the various macho movements towards a number of people happen. Imagine how intimidating that would be for a lot of people merely trying to get the DART. No excuse for scum behaviour that required security involvement in the first. 

Granted by the lads reaction he didnt intend her to fall, but even so, he was willing to act like that without a thought for anyone else on a narrow train platform. Too many little feral rats causing havoc for people with no consequences. 

I think you've got the wrong lad Sham. The fella who throws a shape at her and what looks likes spits at her, is clearly shocked when she falls but he isn't the fella who actually caused it. The fella behind him on the bike hits her deliberately with his wheel, knocking her off balance (and she was already a bit off balance trying to avoid the other scrote). The fella on the bike looked back to see what happens and just casually keeps moving forward, not giving a f**k.  
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 3:30pm

Nah he definitely meant every bit of it. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 3:40pm
Quite correct Walls, I did indeed mix them up in my frothing at the mouth keyboard battering moment of rage
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

I think you've got the wrong lad Sham. The fella who throws a shape at her and what looks likes spits at her, is clearly shocked when she falls but he isn't the fella who actually caused it. The fella behind him on the bike hits her deliberately with his wheel, knocking her off balance (and she was already a bit off balance trying to avoid the other scrote). The fella on the bike looked back to see what happens and just casually keeps moving forward, not giving a f**k.  

f**ken cyclists at it again. B*astards the lot of them.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 4:08pm

Quite correct Walls, I did indeed mix them up in my frothing at the mouth keyboard battering moment of rage

LOLThumbs Up
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

f**ken cyclists at it again. B*astards the lot of them.

100% LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 4:18pm
Better security is definitely needed at train stations. Howth Junction is my local station and it's a joke there is never any staff there and if there is they told give a sh*t anyway, barriers are always open so nothing to stop people getting onto the platforms.

You get it for say smaller stations but Howth Junction is a 4 platform station which links the North bound DARTS towards Howth and Malahide and other services towards Dundalk and Belfast (Though I don't think Belfast train stops there anymore) you expect more stringent measures in place
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 4:32pm
This sort of behaviour doesn't surprise me...I've noticed some change in parenting skills in the 13 years I've been teaching. Back when I started if I had an issue with a child's behaviour the parent would be supportive of the school and try to help. Nowadays it's more likely that the parent will put the blame on the school for all the children's issues. A cohort of the parents I deal with struggle with very simple life skills themselves and their kids are given free reign to do what they want. I seen far less of this 10 odd years ago. It's a problem that is continuing to get worse
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

3 little scrotes arrested for the Howth Junction incident.

This might be one for the Unpopular opinion thread but I don't think the little bollix responsible for that incident intended for the girl to fall under the train. It was his posturing that caused it to happen, no doubt about it, but it's not like he pushed her on to the tracks. His lack of response to help her was atrocious but that could have been shock. As bad as it was, I've seen worse behavior than dummying a shoulder drop to bump into someone. 

I agree with this. It was clearly accidental and very unfortunate. 

His behavior was questionable 

I'd agree it wasn't his intention for her to end up on the tracks but it was a direct result of him and his gang being bullying, intimidating scumbags. He deliberately tried to trip her up beside train tracks. The book should be thrown at the lot of them. 

But will it? Serious example needs to be made. Yobs everywhere. 

I once aspired to living in Malahide... not sure now LOL

Malahide, Howth, Dalkey there was trouble with youths doing the rounds.  Seen a funny comment on FB under one of the stories
"everyone knows malahide, howth and dalkey are godforsaken sh*tholes you are lucky to come out of with your life" LOL
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 6:43pm

They’re all responsible for forcing the girls closer to the train - eventually one of them falls. From the clip I saw there’s an argument the girl hit the pedal and tripped rather than his movement towards her causing her to fall. That will be their defence - utter s***.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

This sort of behaviour doesn't surprise me...I've noticed some change in parenting skills in the 13 years I've been teaching. Back when I started if I had an issue with a child's behaviour the parent would be supportive of the school and try to help. Nowadays it's more likely that the parent will put the blame on the school for all the children's issues. A cohort of the parents I deal with struggle with very simple life skills themselves and their kids are given free reign to do what they want. I seen far less of this 10 odd years ago. It's a problem that is continuing to get worse

Very interesting observation Bronze, out of curiosity, what age parents are you talking about here?  
It would damage this forums' reputation
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 11:31pm
The three youths have been released without charge.

Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 8:51pm
2 guards & 1 other person shot out in Blanch. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 9:07pm
in Whitechapel. Vague rumours that the shooter has been killed also. Loads of videos of two Gardai being carried to ambulances, one was shot in the foot. Other rumours that the shooter shot his mam as well
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 222223224225226 325>
  Share Topic