You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 328>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 2:24am
"Arriving police encountered a chaotic scene of several people on the front lawn where a teenager, holding a knife, charged toward one female who falls backwards, then lunged at a second female, the video showed."

I watched the video and the girl with the knife was all over the girl she was attacking. The cop could have saved the other girls life by shooting. Yet some on here will this as a chance to push an agenda because he was white and she was black. 
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

That cop is fooked, he didn't even try to diffuse the situation or use less than lethal force, gun out bang bang, in the time it took to discharge his weapon he could have taken her down from behind.

He going to jail 
No he's not he had no choice in the matter, watch the footage.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

That cop is fooked, he didn't even try to diffuse the situation or use less than lethal force, gun out bang bang, in the time it took to discharge his weapon he could have taken her down from behind.

He going to jail 

Very hard to see how he doesn't use his gun when you watch it, one shot to the leg surely would've done the job mind. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

He going to jail 

Very hard to see how he doesn't use his gun when you watch it, one shot to the leg surely would've done the job mind. 

Cops are trained to shoot at center mass.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 7:03pm
cab raised a place today called anfield manor ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Baldrick - 22 Apr 2021 at 7:03pm
AKA pedantic kunt
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:01pm
3 little scrotes arrested for the Howth Junction incident.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:06pm
One of them plays for Shels.

I think they're all from Coolock. Their names are doing the rounds anyway.

Edited by horsebox - 13 May 2021 at 12:07pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

This might be one for the Unpopular opinion thread but I don't think the little bollix responsible for that incident intended for the girl to fall under the train. It was his posturing that caused it to happen, no doubt about it, but it's not like he pushed her on to the tracks. His lack of response to help her was atrocious but that could have been shock. As bad as it was, I've seen worse behavior than dummying a shoulder drop to bump into someone. 

El Puto Amo
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:12pm
Looked like one of them was spitting. Defo escalated beyond what they had thought but it was very scummy behavior but not unlike a lot you are seeing everywhere and even back in the day too. But do feel the respect for others and elders appears to have gotten a bit worse
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

This might be one for the Unpopular opinion thread but I don't think the little bollix responsible for that incident intended for the girl to fall under the train. It was his posturing that caused it to happen, no doubt about it, but it's not like he pushed her on to the tracks. His lack of response to help her was atrocious but that could have been shock. As bad as it was, I've seen worse behavior than dummying a shoulder drop to bump into someone. 

I agree with this. It was clearly accidental and very unfortunate. 

His behavior was questionable 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:27pm

Would agree that didn't appear to be his intent but tripping anyone near a hazard like that is always dangerous for obvious enough reasons. Especially when the person is running. Everyone involved in that incident, but particularly the girl, are blessed the train wasn't pulling off at the time.

The most troubling aspect of that video was the lack of response from the girl who got the roundhouse to the side of the head. It was almost as if she's become so accustomed to such scummy behaviour that she just kinda rolls with it which is fairly depressing.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

One of them plays for Shels.

I think they're all from Coolock. Their names are doing the rounds anyway.
Shels distancing themselves saying he hasnโ€™t played for em in 14months... conveniently enough thatโ€™s when football shut down though 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Would agree that didn't appear to be his intent but tripping anyone near a hazard like that is always dangerous for obvious enough reasons. Especially when the person is running. Everyone involved in that incident, but particularly the girl, are blessed the train wasn't pulling off at the time.

The most troubling aspect of that video was the lack of response from the girl who got the roundhouse to the side of the head. It was almost as if she's become so accustomed to such scummy behaviour that she just kinda rolls with it which is fairly depressing.
Yeah I thought this too. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:32pm
I watched the video last week but not all of it so didn't know a girl falls down the side of the train. 
Fookin hell thats bad just rewatched it

Whether its unfortunate or not you shouldn't be doing silly shoulder dummys to strangers in the street. Stop acting like a ****

Was fortunate she wasn't killed

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:32pm

I'd agree it wasn't his intention for her to end up on the tracks but it was a direct result of him and his gang being bullying, intimidating scumbags. He deliberately tried to trip her up beside train tracks. The book should be thrown at the lot of them. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:56pm
There are 7 year old boys in places like Poland and Slovakia who could beat up the average Irish teenage boy so I'm not surprised they have to target girls with this "I'm well 'ard" posturing.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

I'd agree it wasn't his intention for her to end up on the tracks but it was a direct result of him and his gang being bullying, intimidating scumbags. He deliberately tried to trip her up beside train tracks. The book should be thrown at the lot of them. 

But will it? Serious example needs to be made. Yobs everywhere. 

I once aspired to living in Malahide... not sure now LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 1:17pm
f**k all will happen the 3 lads unfortunately 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 328>
  Share Topic