You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 325>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Absolute tragic incident in cork, may they RIP

Another murder suicide was it?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Absolute tragic incident in cork, may they RIP

Another murder suicide was it?
Sounds like it
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 12:26am
The sort of incident John B Keane wrote about.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 9:22am
It's so sad to hear and read about. I remember lads at school and college that were consumed by inheritance and farming, they had a very unhealthy view on life. One lad used to talk about his parents and uncles farms and knew nothing else. He's nearly 40 years old now, single, living with his parents and waiting on the uncle's to die. Nice guy but has spent his life waiting for the land. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

It's so sad to hear and read about. I remember lads at school and college that were consumed by inheritance and farming, they had a very unhealthy view on life. One lad used to talk about his parents and uncles farms and knew nothing else. He's nearly 40 years old now, single, living with his parents and waiting on the uncle's to die. Nice guy but has spent his life waiting for the land. 

A lot of these boys seem to be bachelors and uncomfortably close to one another. If you carry a lot of ill feelings towards siblings, it's probably not a good idea to be in such extreme close proximity to them 24/7. It's a powder keg situation.

It really goes to show how beneficial settling down with a woman and having children is.

I'm presuming the three boys in Cork were bachelors.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

A lot of these boys seem to be bachelors and uncomfortably close to one another. If you carry a lot of ill feelings towards siblings, it's probably not a good idea to be in such extreme close proximity to them 24/7. It's a powder keg situation.

It really goes to show how beneficial settling down with a woman and having children is.

Unless you are a woman who is murdered by her husband which is far more common than this tragic incident 

Edited by Baldrick - 27 Feb 2021 at 1:59pm
AKA pedantic kunt
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 4:28pm
I see Irelands finest citizens were on Grafton Street today crying they got baton charged after letting off a firework in a gardas face. I hope they got battered. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Unless you are a woman who is murdered by her husband which is far more common than this tragic incident 

I'm talking specifically about murders related to property/land.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I see Irelands finest citizens were on Grafton Street today crying they got baton charged after letting off a firework in a gardas face. I hope they got battered. 

That w**ker with the fire work should see jail time. 

Was supposedly largely peaceful apart from a few idiots.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Believe they've released videos of the baton charge and not the incidents leading up to 
Hopefully people are smart enough to see behind it but dont hold much hope
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 8:51pm
Video of firework man all over social media for last 4/5 hours
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 9:06pm

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I'm talking specifically about murders related to property/land.

But you said the benefits of settling down and having children as that somehow prevents you from being murdered.  
AKA pedantic kunt
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Video of firework man all over social media for last 4/5 hours

Sorry, meant the anti maskers have released the videos with only the baton charge, ie insinuating it was unprovoked
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 9:56pm
Planning has taken Liverpool's demise badly
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 12:54pm

If you'd even read one article you'd have read that a daughter contacted the gardai to say her father was killed. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 12:59pm
The paper referenced the other Cork tragedy, where the father and son killed the other brother. It said that the gardai believe that they left the mother alive so she could deal with the fallout of seeing her favourite son murdered and them dead. Unbelievable. What kind of conversations would the father and son have been having in the months before they acted? It's a Shakespearean tragedy. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

If you'd even read one article you'd have read that a daughter contacted the gardai to say her father was killed

Who killed him, Einstein?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 1:27pm
You presumed the three men were bachelors, one of them had a daughter. You figure it out
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 325>
  Share Topic