You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 325>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:12pm
Bought a fridge from a well known company. On purchase they said it would be 60e if it didn’t fit into the kitchen and the delivery chap had to take the door down. I measured up,and knew it would fit. Told the kids at home that if it didn’t fit then get the chap to leave it in the hall and I’ll sort. Do not let him take the door down. 
The prick says to the kids that it won’t fit. 
Door and possibly rad must come off. 
Kids said no. Chap gets pushy. Kids run him. 
He’s only out the door,and the 2 kids push the fridge into the kitchen. 
What a f**king scumbag. Just making folk aware 👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Bought a fridge from a well known company. On purchase they said it would be 60e if it didn’t fit into the kitchen and the delivery chap had to take the door down. I measured up,and knew it would fit. Told the kids at home that if it didn’t fit then get the chap to leave it in the hall and I’ll sort. Do not let him take the door down. 
Thats hardly normal, which company? Name the feckers 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:15pm
Power City. Not sure if delivery was subbed out to contractor but I’ll be chasing this up. Buyer beware
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:22pm

Power City. Not sure if delivery was subbed out to contractor but I’ll be chasing this up. Buyer beware
Ah yeah, as I get older I get more moany about this type of crap. Go get em tiger
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

In fairness that's just the defence's side of things, maybe it's true or maybe it's not. It's one article on it, the jury sat through months of testimony & evidence and decided he was guilty. Fook him
Sounded like it came to a "believe the barman or believe Aaron Brady". Was there much more evidence? Even circumstantial?

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 3:43pm

We had a washing machine delivered by appliancesdelivered.ie  - I wasn't there but it was just one guy who wasn't able to lift it by himself. He ended up rolling the box in head over heals, I'm sure the internals loved the cinder block bouncing around. 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

We had a washing machine delivered by appliancesdelivered.ie  - I wasn't there but it was just one guy who wasn't able to lift it by himself. He ended up rolling the box in head over heals, I'm sure the internals loved the cinder block bouncing around. 

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 8:43pm
Reminds me of last year I was getting fridge and that delivered and I was here with a worker who was doing the floor. The two lads delivering caused so much fuss of "its not going to fit, we might need to take out the window, can you knock into your neighbour and ask can we came around through their garden". Eventually we said "let's the four of us try it" and little by little we managed it while at the same time they were making so much of a racket while doing it, think Ross out of friends "PIVOT". 
The most funny thing about it was as soon as they left, the worker who was  in doing the floor, I just looked around at him and he was basically standing is disbelief shaking his head and his exact words were "ive never seen such a f**king performance in my life". 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 3:36pm
Yeah Ireland definitely doesn't have a racist problem, or something something

What happens to this poor woman in this video is a bloody disgrace

Any chance mods might crack a few knuckles in relation to some of the previous posts on this thread by the way, they're an embarrassment to the forum

https://twitter.com/unakavanagh/status/1294579761654706176
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 4:30pm
That would make you feel physically sick!
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 10:55am
Debenhams workers got arrested in Dublin today. It's amazing how they can find Gardai out of nowhere for things like this.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 10:08am
There's a few posters who made comments on this thread from page 179 on who should have a serious look at themselves now that the real truth of what happened in Balbriggan has emerged

Scurrilous

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 10:56am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

There's a few posters who made comments on this thread from page 179 on who should have a serious look at themselves now that the real truth of what happened in Balbriggan has emerged

Scurrilous

What’s the reality of what happened? Not defending those comments in any way by the way just curious. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 12:00pm
That reminds me. Whatever happened to the young boy who was shanked in Carrigaline? Some buffoon out of his gourd on drink and drugs racially abuses a taxi driver and it's in the news cycle for at least a fortnight. A boy who looks to be no older than 15 is repeatedly shanked in a video clip that makes Oz look like Sesame Street and everyone forgets a few hours later.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

That reminds me. Whatever happened to the young boy who was shanked in Carrigaline? Some buffoon out of his gourd on drink and drugs racially abuses a taxi driver and it's in the news cycle for at least a fortnight. A boy who looks to be no older than 15 is repeatedly shanked in a video clip that makes Oz look like Sesame Street and everyone forgets a few hours later.
The family left their house, no more heard about it as he was underage. 

There was a incident almost 100% similar in Mallow but he got a suspended sentence.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Scurrilous

What’s the reality of what happened? Not defending those comments in any way by the way just curious. 

Regarding the house fire, it was an electrical fire. Not arson
Danger here, OH NO
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 1:36pm
Most of the criticism around page 179/180 was complaining why it wasn't on RTE and that they had some agenda, and only Dublin Live was brave enough to expose the "truth".

Well congrats to RTE for being a source of truth, and maybe a reminder why people shouldn't trust "Dublin Live"
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 1:53pm
These are the people using Balbriggan for their own agenda.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 325>
  Share Topic