You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 328>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:02pm
A BOY accused of murdering Ana Kriegel emphasised to a counsellor "around 10 times" that he was not the last person to see her on the day she disappeared, a trial heard.

The counsellor gave evidence that Boy B told her he felt he had been "dragged into this mess" by Boy A, and he had only been trying to do "a good turn for a mate" by calling to Ana's home.

The counsellor gave evidence to the Central Criminal Court that Boy B also told her he felt interrogated by gardai.

What the f**k else would the police be doing, he's a suspect in a murder

cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:33am
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:56am
Here we go again
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 12:41pm
It's always difficult to know what's the best thing to wear in court. When in doubt get them out?
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 4:32pm
Some people just deserve a slap
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 11:21am
Another person shot dead just off the M1 near Balbriggan exit walshetown, hes from coolock kilmore area family would have links to the hutches. ( but thats not to say that is the reason )

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 22 May 2019 at 12:08pm
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

It's always difficult to know what's the best thing to wear in court. When in doubt get them out?

Nice sensible shoes. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Nice sensible shoes. 
They would never fit in shoes. 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Nice sensible shoes. 
They would never fit in shoes. 

Would fit if they were Hush Puppies....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Another person shot dead just off the M1 near Balbriggan exit walshetown, hes from coolock kilmore area family would have links to the hutches. ( but thats not to say that is the reason )

Who is it?

Any idea who Mr Flashy is?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 4:50pm
Fella shot dead in Darndale. Linked to last night they think
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 12:36am
Some really crazy stuff today, friends setting each other up over money debts ffs, where will this stop, linked to that shooting at the gym in swords recently also, the coont in darndale carrying his recently new born baby fck sake but that’s what happens when you set up someone else up, it will run on now the big boys playing god with young lads lives fckin scum money grabbing coonts
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 12:40am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Who is it?

Any idea who Mr Flashy is?
I like my life, you would have more connections around that neck of the woods, and I would be really shocked if you did not know the answer to the 2 nd part of that question, ask any of the Ryan faction or the old RA from your area

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:14am
I don't know the 2 that were killed, they seem very young and don't come across as gangsters. I'd be interested to know how much debt they were in, not a lot I would imagine.

The Ryan faction is long gone.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:39am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I don't know the 2 that were killed, they seem very young and don't come across as gangsters. I'd be interested to know how much debt they were in, not a lot I would imagine.

The Ryan faction is long gone.

the Ryan line is now closed......
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 4:19pm
Another brown bread in coolock/darndale

Edited by McG - 28 May 2019 at 4:19pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Another brown bread in coolock/darndale
Kilmore, another one connected to the previous 2 shootings, seems he was shot in the garden of Sean littles mother’s the lad killed first, brownbread anyway, there was a rumor circulating that the fella they crossed said there would be 10 lives taken
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 7:32pm
Fckin hell whatever happened to loyalty, this is a well twisted clusterfck, a sneaky fckin hitman gone but another 1 emerges, there will be more blood on the streets of coolock and surrounding estates
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 328>
  Share Topic