You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 325>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Hearing the name but won’t be putting it up, not feud related anyhow more a-local thing 

probably something to do with some fella banging a pikeys wife LOL
Yeah the son

Serious?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Hearing the name but won’t be putting it up, not feud related anyhow more a-local thing 

probably something to do with some fella banging a pikeys wife LOL
Yeah the son

Serious?
LOL
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:01pm
anyone hear anything about Tony Galvin from Ballyfermot, went to school with him, not a fan, got a few slaps a while back for messing with wrong people, seems like he didnt learn anything
https://www.thejournal.ie/missing-man-ballyfermot-2-4482395-Feb2019/
Getting old and intolerant
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:17pm
Can only say that if the rumors about the motive for this mornings shooting in darndale are true, I hope to fck that the Little thieving car robbing house breaking sneaky bollocks coont that-is behind it gets his fckin just deserts quickly
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 1:21pm

Can only say that if the rumors about the motive for this mornings shooting in darndale are true, I hope to fck that the Little thieving car robbing house breaking sneaky bollocks coont that-is behind it gets his fckin just deserts quickly
Sounds like an awful Kalahari on!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Sounds like an awful Kalahari on!
LOL
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 2:50pm
You gonna elaborate on those rumours?? It wasn't long ago you were giving out to me for not putting up the name of that accused sports star LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

anyone hear anything about Tony Galvin , went to school with him, not a fan, got a few slaps a while back for messing with wrong people, seems like he didnt learn anything

There's only one Tony G 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

anyone hear anything about Tony Galvin , went to school with him, not a fan, got a few slaps a while back for messing with wrong people, seems like he didnt learn anything

There's only one Tony G 

Dident see that one comming
Getting old and intolerant
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:35am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

You gonna elaborate on those rumours?? It wasn't long ago you were giving out to me for not putting up the name of that accused sports star LOL
Yeah but your a ****** LOL
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:06pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:26pm
Sorry now, in what way is this "tragic"?  Tea leaves fleeing a burglary and car crashes and they died, I'd say that's karma.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Sorry now, in what way is this "tragic"?  Tea leaves fleeing a burglary and car crashes and they died, I'd say that's karma.

18, 19 year old with baby on the way - of course it's tragic, no matter the circumstances, you don't deserve to have your life ended for committing a burglary or for committing the offence of being due to be born by a woman committing a burglary.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

18, 19 year old with baby on the way - of course it's tragic, no matter the circumstances, you don't deserve to have your life ended for committing a burglary or for committing the offence of being due to be born by a woman committing a burglary.

Ask the victims of the burglary how they feel.  The bastards who robbed my car and my gaff 3 years ago (it's sad for the unborn baby yes, didn't deserve that, but then again the baby didn't deserve scumbag parents either), I'd gladly have watched them crash into a wall with my property.   May God mind the innocent baby.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:39pm
Two people, newly married, under the age of 20, expecting their first child, have died. That is always tragic, regardless of the circumstances.

Any time any person dies in any interaction with the police or any arm of the state, there needs to be an investigation to make sure everything was done right (or at the very least that nothing was done wrong) and, most importantly, to see if there are any lessons that can be learned to avoid unnecessary repeats.

I'm not suggesting one way or the other that the couple who died were in the right or wrong or that the police did anything right or wrong but I'd ask if you feel at least a pang of sympathy for their family, especially when she was heavily pregnant. Whether they were guilty of burglary or not won't change a single thing; whether the police were in the right or wrong in the actions they took (we don't know) may well stop this sort of thing happening again.

Just to give an example: if you get a number plate off a car, ID the driver and know exactly where he lives and that you are very likely going to be able to pick him up at home in the very near future, there is no harm in letting him drive off then picking him up a day or two later. That is significantly safer than engaging in a high speed pursuit, particularly if you don't know who else, potentially blameless or otherwise, is in the car, especially when you are also endangering members of the public by engaging in a pursuit. Very often, the safest option is to let the car drive off and pick up the driver later. In a vast country like America, with an unidentified suspect, pursuit may be the best hope of catching a criminal suspect but here and in the UK, much smaller places, and especially if you have a way of IDing the suspect, it is less often the best option.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Ask the victims of the burglary how they feel.  The bastards who robbed my car and my gaff 3 years ago (it's sad for the unborn baby yes, didn't deserve that, but then again the baby didn't deserve scumbag parents either), I'd gladly have watched them crash into a wall with my property.   May God mind the innocent baby.

Why such venomous anger? That's not healthy. 

I've been the victim of burglary, I'd have no wish for the people committing it to die.

May God mind the baby? What would God say about you wanting people to die? Very hypocritical.

Edited by nvidic - 13 Feb 2019 at 2:41pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:41pm
Nobody knows the full story, why they felt the need to rob, how desperate they may have been or anything else, but let's all take a moment to celebrate their deaths.
Thank f**k society is progressing...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:08pm
You're damn right I'm angry.  They're fleeing after robbing some gaff, I don't care what their circumstances are.   Society is pussyfooting around and making excuses for these scumbags too much.

If you rob someone's gaff, you're scum.  If you then flee and crash tough.  I call it karma and that's how I feel.

I take back reference to God minding the baby as I'm increasingly disbelieving of a God existing.  Tragic for the baby, yes.  Tragic for the parents, no.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 325>
  Share Topic