You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 325>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:00am
the rugby thread could get decent again......
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:03am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

My first thought, but not if the rumours are to be believed.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:11am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

My first thought, but not if the rumours are to be believed.
Whats the rumor ? What sport are you hearing he is affiliated too ?, or are you just winging it ?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:14am
Read into my comment at the top of the pageEmbarrassed
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:18am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Read into my comment at the top of the pageEmbarrassed
What are you been embarrassed for it’s a simple ? I read your 2 comments and they say sweet FA except you seem to be ITK because you heard a RUMOUR
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:26am
Embarrassed?? Sure if it's not true and he is named on here the site is liable. I heard the big rumour that is going around, as I'm sure many others have, doesn't mean it's true. But its the one sports star, who loves a fight, that I'm sure most would have expected it to be. Spreading like wildfire from friends of the girl and apparently leaked from the guards. If you still can't crack that code then PM
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:33am
LOL you have reread your 2 previous posts by now I hope ? Please do not pm me for at least 2 minutes I am about to put the quare wan into a choke hold and have my wicked way ( it could well be the other way around)
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:33am
heard the same
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:36am
dubs Thumbs Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 10:37am

dubs Thumbs Down
dubs that get caught Thumbs Down
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:20am
It can't be him, it clearly mentions sport.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 12:08pm
Goes without saying but don't be naming or alluding to who it's rumoured to be lads, get the site and yourselves into bother.
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:30pm
If true could have serious consequences the fact thats its out in the public will be hard to keep under raps if its all ready out less than 48 hours later 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:40pm
This will most likely go down the route of most of these cases against celebrities, some bird looking for the big payoff, of course if it’s entirely true that’s if then comeuppance will be a big hit to his stock whoever it is

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 11 Dec 2018 at 1:42pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOLClap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

This will most likely go down the route of most of these cases against celebrities, some bird looking for the big payoff, of course if it’s entirely true that’s if then comeuppance will be a big hit to his stock whoever it is

Given the nature of the early reports , it's a bit crass to dismiss the story as a con or an attempt to make some money from a false claim
El Puto Amo
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOLClap
LOLLOL was the first person I thought off to be fair.
Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 1:55pm
British media supposedly going to confirm name of suspect in the next little while.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 325>
  Share Topic