You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 325>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:11pm
Twitter lads, follow "John Smith" @johnsmi84534254.

He's either a rogue Garda or a disgruntled member of Kinahan gang, some nuggets of tweets he's been firing out the last few weeks, not stuff you'd find in the papers either I'd wager.

He's tagging the Frampton and Michael Conlan and Fury and Macklin and all.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:18pm
He's one of the Kinehan crew.

There's a few of them on Twitter - they did suggest there was Gardai involvement in the Regency hit, and then days later that Guard took his own life.

They are also predicting Hutch to walk because of above.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:34pm
Drug cartels on Twitter ffs LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Drug cartels on Twitter ffs LOL

Not a new phenomenon. In Mexico, social media has been a powerful propaganda tool for the Cartels. 

Check out the pics here:

El Puto Amo
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:43pm
Gemma O'Doherty
‏@gemmaod1
The public should not be kept in the dark any longer about the reason why the lead detective in the Regency murder trial took his own life. Det Supt Colm Fox killed himself in Ballymun Station on Feb 10, just days after the court ordered the disclosure of garda emails 1/3
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:44pm
O'Doherty is a loolah. Not saying it's not true but am Skeptical with her
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:46pm
Narcos on instagram Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

O'Doherty is a loolah. Not saying it's not true but am Skeptical with her

My cousin is a news editor in RTE, says pretty much the same Dinny.  Although her current story on my old school Terenure College and some of the alleged sexual abuse there is certainly believable.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:16pm
She certainly is driving the Mary Boyle killing. I would go a bit loolah if I had all this evidence and the state were refusing to deal with it properly. She was also sacked from her job over an article she wrote from what 'i've read. She seems to have become a conduit for any cover ups or corruption.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

She certainly is driving the Mary Boyle killing. I would go a bit loolah if I had all this evidence and the state were refusing to deal with it properly. She was also sacked from her job over an article she wrote from what 'i've read. She seems to have become a conduit for any cover ups or corruption.

She has some dealings with David Icke IIRC Not exactly doing herself favours

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Mar 2018 at 4:20pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 5:04pm
Nothing wrong with ICKE Dinnny Angry, wake up and smell the lizard coffee 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:08pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 1:14pm
f**kin hell
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

flipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 6:40pm
I'm sure there will be a few on here delighted with that ruling. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:25pm
Boccer Bailey given two and half years
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:32pm
The headline is very misleading. She told him if he wanted the ride go buy johnnies, he said he didn't want to but proceeded to throw it in anyway. By the headline you'd swear they were riding, she said do you have a johnny on, he said no and then she said oh that's rape.
flipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The headline is very misleading. She told him if he wanted the ride go buy johnnies, he said he didn't want to but proceeded to throw it in anyway. By the headline you'd swear they were riding, she said do you have a johnny on, he said no and then she said oh that's rape.

Yeah and then he stopped. You think if the shoe was on the other foot and the girl pretended to be on the pill but wasn't, it would be considered rape? Would it f**k, and your man would have to pay maintenance too. This is not rape, calling it rape is an insult to actual rape victims.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:14pm
This young guys life has been destroyed over what I'd say has happened loads of times before, every weekend.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 325>
  Share Topic