You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 325>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 10:37pm
Horrible case.

SuperDave Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:56am
http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/video-man-gets-thumping-kick-3258283

A national embarrassment St Patricks Day in many parts of the island 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 10:15am
Guards have asked on twitter that nobody post up the video social media or forums so be careful.  
AKA pedantic kunt
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 10:19am
I saw the video yesterday, the lad gets an awful kick in the head.

Any idea how the incident started?
flow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Guards have asked on twitter that nobody post up the video social media or forums so be careful.  

i see it on fb i dont get what kind of person posts it but even worse what kind of persin films it and doesnt help the guy. i havent watched it and wont either just guessing its brutal from the comments on fb.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by flow flow wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

i see it on fb i dont get what kind of person posts it but even worse what kind of persin films it and doesnt help the guy. i havent watched it and wont either just guessing its brutal from the comments on fb.

That's what shocked me most that it took ages for anyone to run over to see if he was alright
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:50am
That's what gets me. Surely there were groups of lads there watching the parade and saw this happening. They are two 15/16 year old scummers. 2 or 3 lads together would handle them and at least have been able to hold onto one of them until the Gardai arrived. Citizens arrest so to speak.

It shows you how 'unaware' the likes of these lads are to their surroundings, the consequences of their actions particularly to their victim and 'it's all about me and I don't give a f**k about anyone else' attitude.
This is alot bigger than a guy being attacked in the street.  There needs to be something brought into the education system to tackle the mindset that says this type of action is ok.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:34pm
That is a frightening video. Saw it earlier, the kick was with enough force to kill a man. I hope he is ok.

But that piece of human sh*t didn't care whether or not he killed him. And people stood and watched.

**** needs to be put away
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:56pm
Disgraceful. The f**ker will get caught as its gone viral now. Hope yer man is ok as a kick like that could do some serious damage.
Chips don't bounce
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 12:57pm
Going back to Dickens times perhaps but Id love to see the sh*t knocked out of the dirty maggot that did it.
With our 'fabulous' justice system there is no way he'l see the error of his ways.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:13pm
there are 2 f**kers that need caught
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:30pm
That video is disgusting.The sound of the lad getting hit was rotten. 

There has to be examples made of these people. Surely we could bring certain aspects of the zero tolerance policy they implemented in New York. Some type of ways of hitting first time offences hard so repeat offenders decrease. There might be constitutional difficulties but we have to do something. 
Anybody here that was ever in New York will probably agree with me here but I never felt as safe as I was walking around NewYork at 4am when they had  some type of police presence literally on every block.It did cost a huge amount of money and resources in the late 80s when they started cleaning the city up but today it's one of the safest cities (given its size)  in the U.S.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:30pm
The stupid prick had the photo up as his profile pic on facebook.

Thick as sh*t or / and probably does not give a flying f**k.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:37pm
Was listening to Joe Duffy before about catching a crime on camera where the guards and data commissioner will request that you do not post any crime on video or else you could be in serious trouble probably more trouble than the little c*nt in this video. Anyway a lot of up and coming scum in this country, we need stronger laws for under 16's coz at the minute they really don't give a toss!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Why would he care?! It'll be offence number 76 and a slap on the wrist 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:39pm
The strut on the little piece of scum really sickened me.
A little slap on the wrist is all he'll get and he'll strut out of court the same way.
**** deserves to be kneecapped.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:42pm
It is disgusting to be honest.  Absolute scum of the earth these lads.  As already stated the kick was enough to kill or seriously injure the lad.

I would say he is thick as sh*t cm79.  Anyway hopefully the law makes an example of these fcuking scumbags.
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Why would he care?! It'll be offence number 76 and a slap on the wrist 
Not if the victim is a tourist.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 325>
  Share Topic