You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 328>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Guards have a difficult job to do at best of times dealing with animals we outside that world hope we never cross paths with
Government sending the GPO to every local dispute involving a potential IP Site and closing access roads to towns isnt gaining the Garda any favor,
Images of guards marshalling people into their own homes where no crime committed in a rural setting sets a very bad image and president.

Surly local gaurds in standard uniform can attend and have a less menacing presence
     You do meet many a surly local Garda, but you meet many a nice one too 😉
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Guards have a difficult job to do at best of times dealing with animals we outside that world hope we never cross paths with
Government sending the GPO to every local dispute involving a potential IP Site and closing access roads to towns isnt gaining the Garda any favor,
Images of guards marshalling people into their own homes where no crime committed in a rural setting sets a very bad image and president.

Surly local gaurds in standard uniform can attend and have a less menacing presence
Regardless the vast majority of people have sense and know it's not their fault. Just look at the amount of Garda quiting or emigrating.

Even videos like this the ultimate outcome for most people will be blaming the government. They've gone completely against the people and are enforcing insane policies 75% of the country don't want. That also means 3 in 4 Garda there probably don't want this either. It would suit this government down to the ground for people to start blaming the Garda and not themselves. 

Edited by eireland - 17 Apr 2024 at 10:33am
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 9:40am

Getting old and intolerant
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 9:15am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

some load of scumbags up in Newtownmountkennedy. all right wing rent a crowd scum. 

Heard one of the locals call them out. Said the locals were peacefully protesting and a crowd of tramps came down and tried to burn down the building.

Those same locals said it's conveniently allowed the Gestapo sorry Garda to shut the place down and push them out further. 

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

I'm sure Little Eirelander will gladly share his opinion of the force with the various members of the Gardai on this forum at the next away game. 

1; it’s tongue-in-cheek, surely, and 2; the guards aren’t beyond criticism, be realistic. 

The Gardai are of course not beyond criticism. A Gestapo reference though is just ridiculous. Maybe it was tongue in cheek but given some of the commentary on here there is absolutely no guarantee of that.
I thought considering they do the bidding of FG the former Nazi lovers it was a funny reference. Know plenty of Garda myself and unlike the tits on here they can take a bit of Irish banter. And anyone who reads my posts on here I'm pro Garda and Very in favour of them getting the massive investments they need so their career choice isn't sh*t.
Top bantz to be shure, to be shure 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 8:52am

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

It's Twitter lingo. Type Gestapo & Gardai into Twitter and look at the type of people who are using it. The same scruffy, dirty, unemployed, racist scumbags that show up to these protests and ruin it for those with genuine concerns. 
Yawn you lefties are so bent over by the far right it's hilarious. Rent free they are living both metaphorically and...😂
What's your issue with what I said? 
Suggesting people who are scruffy, dirty and unemployed can't have genuine concerns. Nice generalisation there buddey. 
No, I'm not suggesting anything. Im stating that the ones who hijack protests, like mentioned above, are scruffy, dirty, unemployed scumbags who take advantage of those with genuine concerns to project their own agenda. 
Again another generalisation. 
I'm happy with it. 
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 3:08am

some load of scumbags up in Newtownmountkennedy. all right wing rent a crowd scum. 

Heard one of the locals call them out. Said the locals were peacefully protesting and a crowd of tramps came down and tried to burn down the building.

Those same locals said it's conveniently allowed the Gestapo sorry Garda to shut the place down and push them out further. 

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

I'm sure Little Eirelander will gladly share his opinion of the force with the various members of the Gardai on this forum at the next away game. 
What's their names,  you the with man with the info? Is it just away games  ?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 12:13am

It's Twitter lingo. Type Gestapo & Gardai into Twitter and look at the type of people who are using it. The same scruffy, dirty, unemployed, racist scumbags that show up to these protests and ruin it for those with genuine concerns. 
Yawn you lefties are so bent over by the far right it's hilarious. Rent free they are living both metaphorically and...😂
Suggesting people who are scruffy, dirty and unemployed can't have genuine concerns. Nice generalisation there buddey. 
No, I'm not suggesting anything. Im stating that the ones who hijack protests, like mentioned above, are scruffy, dirty, unemployed scumbags who take advantage of those with genuine concerns to project their own agenda. 
Again another generalisation. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 11:24pm

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 11:14pm

Btw the far right at a war lads. Infighting in paradise. Surprised it took them this long. 😂

Edited by eireland - 16 Apr 2024 at 11:18pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 10:47pm

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 10:40pm

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 10:37pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 10:37pm

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

1; it’s tongue-in-cheek, surely, and 2; the guards aren’t beyond criticism, be realistic. 

The Gardai are of course not beyond criticism. A Gestapo reference though is just ridiculous. Maybe it was tongue in cheek but given some of the commentary on here there is absolutely no guarantee of that.
I thought considering they do the bidding of FG the former Nazi lovers it was a funny reference. Know plenty of Garda myself and unlike the tits on here they can take a bit of Irish banter. And anyone who reads my posts on here I'm pro Garda and Very in favour of them getting the massive investments they need so their career choice isn't sh*t.

Edited by eireland - 16 Apr 2024 at 10:38pm
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 10:29pm

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 9:16pm
The lovely locals in Mayo. 

I'm not a racist but........ 

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 8:05pm

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 5:03pm

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

What they don't have a sense of humour?
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2024 at 2:52pm

"Gestapo" Jesus wept

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 328>
  Share Topic