You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Never Mind the Buzzcocks
    Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:16am
For those who haven't seen it
LOL

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:31am
Seen it last night, pure comedy gold!

I've no access to Youtube in work to post the link, but have you seen the one where Preston walks out? It's hilarious!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:40am
My bands career has gone down the tubes so I think I will get angry on TV and cause an internet sensation so people might remember the first couple of albums I made.  
AKA pedantic kunt
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:44am
The Preston one is great. Wasn't that because they sl*gged off his missus - thon blonde dope from big brother?
@AntrimMan85
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

The Preston one is great. Wasn't that because they sl*gged off his missus - thon blonde dope from big brother?

The face on Simon Amstel was gas when he read out the last passage from her autobiography and puts the book down

What a twat Preston was.What did he expect going on that show? He said how he later regretted it and would go back on.Sure why would you want a humourless twat like him back on it

Edited by irishmufc - 07 Nov 2013 at 10:48am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

The face on Simon Amstel was gas when he read out the last passage from her autobiography and puts the book down

Amstel was magic on that show. Funny fooker. But aye, that was great. Jesus, forgot that mong had a book out. Fair to say she was never actually able to read the thing.
@AntrimMan85
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:55am
Those 2 fookers rizzle whatever are a pair of mongs
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:56am

I think Chantelle had pull out bits and pictures on the pages so she could read it.

That Huey Morgan was a gobsh*te.Fair play to the presenters for handling it well and making him look a right tit for his pathetic attempt of a pr stunt
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Eamon Numpty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamon Numpty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 11:09am
This guy is is a clown. Look at him copying me. I was throwing stuff around studios back when he was sucking on his mommys tit
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think Chantelle had pull out bits and pictures on the pages so she could read it.

That Huey Morgan was a gobsh*te.Fair play to the presenters for handling it well and making him look a right tit for his pathetic attempt of a pr stunt

I thought you were going to say 'mugs game'Wink

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic