You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello taigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangers William 6UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello taigs
    Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 12:05pm

even your heroes Roy and Martin wear one. Wear one.

By the way is Martin O'Neill really Martin McGuinness with dyed hair?

Edited by Rangers William 6UK - 06 Nov 2013 at 12:06pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 12:06pm
The image isn't displaying tj 

edit 
it is now 

Edited by irishmufc - 06 Nov 2013 at 12:07pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 1:29pm
This will be a 100 page topic.Clap
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

More like 3 
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 2:27pm
Clap. Nice dedication to the Irish Regiments who although suffered heavy casualties especially at the Somme were the only ones to make ground on the Germans. Brave to say the least. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Rangers William 6UK View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rangers William 6UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Clap. Nice dedication to the Irish Regiments who although suffered heavy casualties especially at the Somme were the only ones to make ground on the Germans. Brave to say the least. 

All for King and CountryHeart

The British Empire and Rangers - 'Simply the Best'

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 7:14pm
See Ballack wearing a poppy there on sky. His forefathers must be turning in their graves in hell, never mind what his grand uncle Adolf would have to say about it.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 8:05pm

On 25th September 1915 my great uncle Private Robert McGonigle (his maternal grandparents were Irish Catholics) of the Seaforth Highlander's went MIA at the Battle of Loos along with thousands of other poor, brave Scots, Welsh, Irish and English laddies.

Every year the Orange Order marches past Pollokshaws Burgh Hall where the war memorial with his name amongst so many others is, whilst they sing their favourite party songs that I'm sure don't have to elaborate on. S/2732 Pvt McGonigle, R was one of the many RC lads who fought and died for King and Country, I've always wanted to ask an Orangeman just what exactly their opinion is of their sacrifice or show them the monument to the Irish divisions on the Somme were Protestants and Catholics fought and died bravely together.

I buy a poppy but since roughly 2009, Remembrance Weekend has turned into some tacky, jazzy fortnight long recruiting campaign for the armed forces and is naturally lapped up by certain elements. Rather most of us (non Old Firm supporters) here in Alba at least want a quiet, respectful commemoration of our dead. Ibrox is going to have another all singing all dancing parade Sash Bash so we're hearing. So I'm sure they'll have fun. Ermm

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:46am
My grandad did a bit of research into his family tree and found out that his grandad (he never met him) fought for the british (he was a catholic, from abbeyleix) in WW1 and died in the battle of Ypres, which was the 1st gas attack ever used in battle, must have been a horrible way to go. There's a memorial down near parkgate st, will have to go down for a look sometime.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:54am
loads of my family were in the british army in the 2 wordl wars  and some died in service , fair play to them but as thistle said this poppy thing is gone out of hand now , I paid enough tax over there , its the UK goverments job to pay for these lads and give them a retirement after they did all their dirty work for them.

the latest campaign is completely over the top , huge billboards on the way to heathrow 3 weeks ago with some kid crying cause daddys gone. the whole country told blair not to send daddy out there.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:58am
A lot of Dublin men fought in the WW1 after being black listed at the end of the 1913 lockout. 
It wasnt out of choice but was the only way they could earn a crust to feed their families.

And what did the RC church do to help their poor down trodden flock, as ever they supported the business classes.

Romantic Irelands Dead and Gone............
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

More like 3 
Now now, wait till Jinky and Tonyjaa see this.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic