Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 163>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Pm thE BSM your info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who's Patterson? 

The Rory Patterson i think. He plays for Derry and the North of Ireland
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:53pm
Is he good at making Tea???
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by The E The E wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who's Patterson? 

The Rory Patterson i think. He plays for Derry and the North of Ireland

Why was he brought up in this discussion? Cant find a post about him? 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:59pm
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:04pm
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:05pm
I actually think the biggest possibility for conflict for Roy will be steve wolford. I just finished Craig Bellamy's book and whilst he says he likes Wolford and got on with him he did say he was sarcy, ignorant and very abrupt (or something along those lines.)

Wolford and keane's roles will no doubt overlap but can you imagine on the training pitch the 1st time wolford is sarcy with Roy or Roy takes exception to his attitude towards one of the players?? Poor old Steve will get the tactics board treatment.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:09pm
the sunderland journo on otb at the weekend called walford the gene hunt of coaching , keane wil be down on that like a ton of bricks
The E View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Pm thE BSM your info

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

the sunderland journo on otb at the weekend called walford the gene hunt of coaching , keane wil be down on that like a ton of bricks

I don't get the Gene Hunt analogy.. Care to explain?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:16pm
Had to google Gene Hunt there
Eamonn68 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamonn68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I actually think the biggest possibility for conflict for Roy will be steve wolford. I just finished Craig Bellamy's book and whilst he says he likes Wolford and got on with him he did say he was sarcy, ignorant and very abrupt (or something along those lines.)

Wolford and keane's roles will no doubt overlap but can you imagine on the training pitch the 1st time wolford is sarcy with Roy or Roy takes exception to his attitude towards one of the players?? Poor old Steve will get the tactics board treatment.

I am sure poor old Steve wont stand for any off keanes w**kery 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by The E The E wrote:

I don't get the Gene Hunt analogy.. Care to explain?

No, its a godawful sad affair.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:38pm

To be fair that is just one mans opinion.   May or may not be close to reality  
AKA pedantic kunt
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

To be fair that is just one mans opinion.   May or may not be close to reality  

well it looks like ken earlys quotes of stubbsys book ties in with it exactly , thats 2 sources.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:40pm
Bellamy is 3
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:14pm
liam brady was always on the trainingground during his time with the team, i presume keane will too, trap took training as well, will MON?
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:16pm

liam brady was always on the trainingground during his time with the team, i presume keane will too, trap took training as well, will MON?

I think they will both be there on the pitches.This isnt club management.He will only see the players for a few days before a game and then theyre gone again
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 4:00pm

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/so-how-exactly-is-this-partnership-between-o-neill-and-keane-going-to-work-out-1.1582603

That's some seriously lazy journalism there.

It gives zero insight in to "How Exactly is this Partnership Between O'Neill and Keane Going to Work".

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 4:06pm
Read the Chapter on Keane in Ferguson's book.  He fairly lays it in to Keane and gives only a small bit of context to how great keane was for Utd.  

The mood swings are talked about and how it affected everybody in the dressing room from physio etc.  

Edited by Baldrick - 04 Nov 2013 at 4:06pm
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 163>
  Share Topic