You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 163>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 7:43am

Big smile

https://www.givemesport.com/87977271-roy-keanes-gold-reaction-to-phil-foden-calling-micah-richards-world-class-in-2020#aoh=16459476155401&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.givemesport.com%2F87977271-roy-keanes-gold-reaction-to-phil-foden-calling-micah-richards-world-class-in-2020
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Big smile

https://www.givemesport.com/87977271-roy-keanes-gold-reaction-to-phil-foden-calling-micah-richards-world-class-in-2020#aoh=16459476155401&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.givemesport.com%2F87977271-roy-keanes-gold-reaction-to-phil-foden-calling-micah-richards-world-class-in-2020
He's paid a fortune for mouthing the bleedin' obvious. Posters here saying the same last week when one of our own excitable fanboys called Nathan Collins world class. The mighty Keano could really do that show a favour by tossing the delirious Micah Richards over the rails. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2022 at 2:33pm
https://www.the42.ie/roy-keane-premier-league-talking-point-5707305-Mar2022/

I've been saying all this for a long time. I feel there's quite a nasty undercurrent beneath all the patronising. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2022 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

https://www.the42.ie/roy-keane-premier-league-talking-point-5707305-Mar2022/

I've been saying all this for a long time. I feel there's quite a nasty undercurrent beneath all the patronising. 

Did you say the same about a nasty undercurrent when he mocked Walters for opening up on the late late about the passing of his mother or the time he mocked Clarke after he had a heart attack. I could go on.  Micah richards laughing when Keane makes a point pales into insignificance in relation to the other two incidents and it’s also just part of the pantomime act that Keane plays into and is well rewarded for.  When it comes to nasty Keane is well capable of competing with the best. There is no fear of him. 

Edited by Baldrick - 11 Mar 2022 at 2:38pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2022 at 7:50pm
Roy on Sky giving out about about Romero shouting in Maguires face 😀😀😀😀

The irony. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 7:34am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 10:59am
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/i-was-what-roy-wanted-but-mccarthy-said-no-united-fitness-guru-mick-clegg-on-new-twist-to-the-saipan-tale-41473447.html

Do we really need another take on the Saipan episode? They'll be interviewing squirrels that were in the trees during training sessions next....

True but it is something that I hadn’t heard. I bet if it was broached with Mick in a certain way or by someone else, it might have happened.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 10:22am
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/i-was-what-roy-wanted-but-mccarthy-said-no-united-fitness-guru-mick-clegg-on-new-twist-to-the-saipan-tale-41473447.html

Do we really need another take on the Saipan episode? They'll be interviewing squirrels that were in the trees during training sessions next....

True but it is something that I hadn’t heard. I bet if it was broached with Mick in a certain way or by someone else, it might have happened.

What's a strength and conditioning coach going to achieve in the weeks up to the world cup?  He's hardly going to get them stronger in 10 days.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

Yeah, the way it is presented now is that Mick was the last to be told. Had he made the 'suggestion' it might have been successful.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2022 at 11:33pm
Not exactly going overboard with praise on ITV there after the highlights were shown 
Ecumenical Matter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecumenical Matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2022 at 11:55pm
In reality, football has moved on and left Roy behind. He will continue to scramble for notice until it becomes too embarrassing to try.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2022 at 12:11am
What the Ireland highlights? What did he say?
I love beer gardens
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2022 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Just said they’re trying to play a new way but need to learn how to win games 
Didn’t praise the team much other than saying they’re young and seem to have a good spirit in the camp 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2022 at 1:11pm
”not as successful as me and meyartin”
Langer ****
No Pasaran!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2022 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Didn’t praise the team much other than saying they’re young and seem to have a good spirit in the camp 

Spot on
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2022 at 9:41pm

Spot on

Or maybe not...LOL
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2022 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

”not as successful as me and meyartin”
Langer ****

This exactly Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 163>
  Share Topic