Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 163>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 11:36am
Typical on the circuit.  Why doesnt he just lay low for a while  take it easy.   Check his managerial medals.  Oh i forgot that wouldnt take long would it. Good old Roy..

Edited by Baldrick - 21 Sep 2019 at 11:57am
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 11:39am
LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 11:55am
All i can say thank feck i don't have Sky .
Ohhhh that's why so many people want to cancel Sky on here .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 7:27pm
On Sky's games tomorrow with Souness and Mourinho.

He better be mouthy.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

GS: "Ah wuz a much harder footballer than you, and better"
JM: "And I am better manager"
GS: "So I'll have tea (white, no sugar) and Jose's having an espresso. Run along now, Roy, we're on air in 10 minutes"

I'd pay a subscription for that.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

GS: "Ah wuz a much harder footballer than you, and better"
JM: "And I am better manager"
GS: "So I'll have tea (white, no sugar) and Jose's having an espresso. Run along now, Roy, we're on air in 10 minutes"

I'd pay a subscription for that.

That was cxxtish Embarrassed

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 10:50am

Watched the second half of his talk show with Gary Neville over the weekend.

The Walters chat is pretty nasty. Real venom in his voice when he's asked about him, he loses it temporarily, even turns on the interviewer who suggests that Walters is a good professional and comes across as a decent fella.

When he talks about him "crying on tv about his family situation" he goes on to say "as if he's the only one".....and then stops.
I'd imagine he was going to say as "if he's the only one who has had someone belonging to them die"

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Watched the second half of his talk show with Gary Neville over the weekend.

The Walters chat is pretty nasty. Real venom in his voice when he's asked about him, he loses it temporarily, even turns on the interviewer who suggests that Walters is a good professional and comes across as a decent fella.

When he talks about him "crying on tv about his family situation" he goes on to say "as if he's the only one".....and then stops.
I'd imagine he was going to say as "if he's the only one who has had someone belonging to them die"

I hate Keane with a passion and had avoiding watching it for a while, thinking it’d just boil my blood - but it didn’t. Instead, I was somewhat shocked at how utterly ridiculous he was and how much the whole thing seemed like a parody. 

With less self-awareness than ever (quite a feat), and even more bile, he has really shown once again how utterly sad and pathetic he truly is. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 1:51pm
Seems to be this Clickbait going around on Facebook about how Keane ''shut down'' Carragher yesterday.   The tak was about how many players Utd need to be a factor again in the title race and Carraghers point was 100% bang on in that he was saying that even one top players signing can transform the team and said Liverpool almost won the title with Suarez.  Keane then says ''but you didn't win the title''.  I don't see how that is relevant to the discussion as it was about improving Utd's team and Carragher had a valid point.

But the theme doing the rounds is that Carragher was saying how Liverpool won the title with Suarez and Keane telling them they didn't much to Carragher's shock at this revelation much to the amusement of all Keane fans.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 1:55pm
Thought the same. It was irrelevant Keane saying "but you didn't win the title". Carragher's point was about how United could get back to challenge for the title.
Then again, it was also irrelevant him talking about how many medals Jon Walters had won in his career.

Just another cheap shot to give a laugh to his many followers

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 23 Sep 2019 at 1:58pm
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 2:44pm
The man is a fool . Interrupting people who are actually talking sense to try make himself look funny
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 3:42pm
It was a cheap point, which had no real meaning in the context of the conversation. It's what he's good it.

But LOL! He tells it like it is LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 4:32pm
He’s a classless, petty, bitter pr1ck
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 5:01pm
I'm not a big fan of his at all but was actually enjoying the thing with Neville until he started talking about Walters. Made a bollox of himself then
Some people just deserve a slap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

He’s a classless, petty, bitter pr1ck

Stop being so vague and tell us what you think of Roy Keane. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 5:44pm
His "analysis" on Sky will get old very quickly. There won't be one bit of tactical analysis spoken about by him, and just the usual soundbites of "trying hard" and 'sprinting to the man" (which he's not necessarily wrong about, but there's more to the game than that.

Mourinho mentioned that everyone at the club needs to understand what their expectations are and how to meet them, as it doesn't look like that's the case now. Keane looked bewildered by this, which isn't surprising.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 6:11pm
Can a mod rename this the RK haters thread for all the soft Kant’s on here LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 6:26pm
I thought the carragher thing was funny but Keane is at that stage now. A parody and the thing is I reckon he is on sky to put himself in the shop window for chairman to see him so he becomes more box office in England
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 163>
  Share Topic