You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 163>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 1:17pm
Do you write for WWN trap? 
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Do you write for WWN trap? 

No. I only write about real life events not made up stuff.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 2:19pm
Biggest cringe was the gobsh*tes at the event and their reaction and hanging on his every word. And shouting Keane when he had a pop at other people.  

he loves the sly digs but he never fully explains what Walters did wrong to warrant such comments.  He just doesn’t like him and then goes low as a result.  
AKA pedantic kunt
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Roy Keane slates The Shadow

Roy Keane has unleashed a scathing attack on his shadow during one of his talks on the after dinner speaking circuit.  ''He was always there for the sunny days and the good times but he deserted me as soon as the dark days came.   A bit like Shane Ross'' he quipped to much laughter from the 500 strong dinner guests. ''Nah listen, a lot of stuff has been said about my shadow.  A lot of it nonsesne. Nonsense.  I'll tell you about my shadow.  He was following me around non stop when times were good. A bit like Gary Neville. Bluffer.'' 
When asked if he had challenged his shadow to a showdown at dawn, Keane claimed he had turned up on a cloudy morning at 6am only to find the coward hadn't shown up.

😆
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Biggest cringe was the gobsh*tes at the event and their reaction and hanging on his every word. And shouting Keane when he had a pop at other people.  

he loves the sly digs but he never fully explains what Walters did wrong to warrant such comments.  He just doesn’t like him and then goes low as a result.  

I’ve only watched half of it, but I’d agree

Would remind you of the gobsh*tes who follow McGregor round press conferences 
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 2:40pm
Everyone knows that keane is a contradiction - he said it himself.  

Was one of the best players in the world, rubbish manager - but still box office.

That was a seriously entertaining watch. Some are making too much of 1 throwaway comment about Walters. I suppose the point was everyone has family problems (I'm sure it's still raw losing his father not long ago too), but they don't all publicise it on tv. 

Im a big fan of Walters and loved his interview on the late late - keane was just having an extra dig as the 2 of them obviously don't get along.

Snowflakes springs to mind 

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I’ve only watched half of it, but I’d agree

Would remind you of the gobsh*tes who follow McGregor round press conferences 

Do they wear ponytails and beards also?
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Was one of the best players in the world, rubbish manager - but still box office.

That was a seriously entertaining watch. Some are making too much of 1 throwaway comment about Walters. I suppose the point was everyone has family problems (I'm sure it's still raw losing his father not long ago too), but they don't all publicise it on tv. 

Im a big fan of Walters and loved his interview on the late late - keane was just having an extra dig as the 2 of them obviously don't get along.

RK is the biggest snowflake out there. Gets offended over anything that doesn't suit his mood on a given day and then stays offended about it for the rest of his days. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

RK is the biggest snowflake out there. Gets offended over anything that doesn't suit his mood on a given day and then stays offended about it for the rest of his days. 

LOLLOL Now stop trying to justify the pathetic over reaction. Even Walters doesn’t give a flying f***.

I’ve never seen such an over reaction to nothing comments 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 11:41pm

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

LOLLOL Now stop trying to justify the pathetic over reaction. Even Walters doesn’t give a flying f***.

I’ve never seen such an over reaction to nothing comments 

'Nothing comments' LOL

The Keane fanboy cult are hilarious. Utter sheep. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 11:56pm
In fairness it was not that bad. The way some people were going on i thought he had got a lot more personal. Hardly a hanging offence.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 10:27pm
Unpopular opinion - it wasn't as bad as the headlines made out, I was honestly expecting worse. 

Comment about crying - shouldn't have happened. 

I like Jon and he is a good guy. Jon is also a big personality so I can see whey would clash. 

Keane does talk a a lot of sense for most of it. He comes across extremely well in fact for a hell of a lot of it. It was Gary N who got the headlines for cutting across Joe. 

He was treated badly by United, that was a sh*t thing to do to someone who was 12 years there and had won everything.

95% of lads here have questioned Arters commitment to the cause. Keane questions him and there is outrage. 

I would have like if he was pushed more about the football and the style, he did concede Ireland have always struggled to keep the ball. I would have liked the presenters to push more and ask his opinion on the future, ie can it be changed or do we have go the next 50 years hoofing the ball. 

2 hours though and a great watch IMO.

Edited by kearney304 - 08 Sep 2019 at 10:27pm
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 11:52pm
Interesting comment made by Neville also which might have gone unnoticed .....he mentioned Keane and a few other players.... said he didn't recognize the people he reads about against those he knows
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:29am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Unpopular opinion - it wasn't as bad as the headlines made out, I was honestly expecting worse. 

I like Jon and he is a good guy. Jon is also a big personality so I can see whey would clash. 

Keane does talk a a lot of sense for most of it. He comes across extremely well in fact for a hell of a lot of it. It was Gary N who got the headlines for cutting across Joe. 

He was treated badly by United, that was a sh*t thing to do to someone who was 12 years there and had won everything.

95% of lads here have questioned Arters commitment to the cause. Keane questions him and there is outrage. 

I would have like if he was pushed more about the football and the style, he did concede Ireland have always struggled to keep the ball. I would have liked the presenters to push more and ask his opinion on the future, ie can it be changed or do we have go the next 50 years hoofing the ball. 

Everyone reacting just read the headlines. If you listen to it you can see its blown way out of proportion. Thought it was a great watch also
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:38am
Never mind headlines or reading anything. Watch the video and you will see he made a nasty petty dig about Walters simple as that.  If the same comments were made about him in public he would carry the grudge forever.  John Walters is twice the man Keane is and Keane was a far better player. Some on here seem to think That the latter means he can say anything he wants 
AKA pedantic kunt
IrishKeano View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishKeano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:29am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

This,I was expecting a lot worse......I don't think Arter's heart is really in it with us either.All in all the interview came across fairly bantery tbh.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:45am
Many people suspected (for years) that Keane was a top ars*hole and a classless gyp - as the years have rolled by he has simple confirmed their suspicions. Absolute c.unt of a man.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:49am
And for such a ‘tough guy’ he didn’t half do some amount of bitching and crying to the media. Ironic that he used the term “ratsapp” really, given his own predisposition to talking about others. Of course, if he wasn’t so ridiculously egotistical and lacking in all traces of humility and self-awareness he might actually see the irony in his bullsh1t. Epic, epic bellend. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 163>
  Share Topic