Roy Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 163>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Opening his gob about Ferguson and his ego etc. Really should be keeping out of it and concentrating on the job he has. If this was McClean saying something similar, lads would be lining up to have a pop

But dont worry Keane's fan club will be on to defend him to the hilt saying how he's telling it as it is when all he's doing is showing his obvious bitterness towards Fergie and United again.Fergie is just as bad.I'm sick of both of them sniping at each other tbh

What impact does it have on your life.  Its just soap opera and distraction from the mundanes of modern life.  Sit back and enjoy it and do not take it so seriously.  

Of course it has no effect but everything and anything is talked about on here.It's a current spat between two football people I admire so obviously I'm going to comment on it.Not much more to say really
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:38am

Opening his gob about Ferguson and his ego etc. Really should be keeping out of it and concentrating on the job he has. If this was McClean saying something similar, lads would be lining up to have a pop

To be fair sham this only broke last night as the doc was only screened yesterday to journalists so I am sure some posters first reaction is not to rush to ybig to get their outrage on screen.  
A deafening silence so to speak though Baldrick would you not agree. Not one comment is very unusual for here. I didn't exactly rush myself.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

But dont worry Keane's fan club will be on to defend him to the hilt saying how he's telling it as it is when all he's doing is showing his obvious bitterness towards Fergie and United again.Fergie is just as bad.I'm sick of both of them sniping at each other tbh

What impact does it have on your life.  Its just soap opera and distraction from the mundanity of modern life.  Sit back and enjoy it and do not take it so seriously.  

Edited by Baldrick - 10 Dec 2013 at 10:35am
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:33am

To be fair sham this only broke last night as the doc was only screened yesterday to journalists so I am sure some posters first reaction is not to rush to ybig to get their outrage on screen.  
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:30am

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 10:25am
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:05am

Clough is the best manager he played for according to keane.

Ian Evans and Maurice Setters have not been available for comment.

or gordon strachan....

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:54am
Clough is the best manager he played for according to keane.

Ian Evans and Maurice Setters have not been available for comment.
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 8:42am
Keane and Vieira - Best of Enemies on ITV4 this eve @10pm.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 11:50pm
This 'story' first appeared in today's Sunday Times, an approximate 1485th consectutive negative article about the FAI/JD/Ireland management by Paul Rowan. Their sh*te stirring efforts relating to JD's previous comments about Roy Keane a few weeks back got exactly nowhere, so would guess this is just another angle in a long running agenda against the FAI. 

In fact, they seem so set on this agenda it wouldn't surprise me if they contacted Mandaric to ask him would he consider RK as a manager, to which Mandaric probably replied in vague positive platitudes about RK, therefore the lads have their story. 

Next week in the ST; They haven't mentioned FAI finances for nearly a month or more now, it must be due another rattle. Place yer bets..............

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 10:10pm
Two games into his Ireland role, it's highly unlikely he would leave.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Roy was sent home guys....mick has stated this on numerous occasions when asked about it....facts people.....know them.

Course he did. Let's ask Roy himself.

http://www.joe.ie/football/football-news/the-keano-media-wrap-what-roy-keane-had-to-say-yesterday/

"And he denied that McCarthy ever sent him home too.
“Mick sent me nowhere. I told him where to go. What? Do you think Mick McCarthy said to me, ‘I’m sending you home’?”

You're at it again 69'er just when I was starting to like you.  Will ya give up yer aul sins.

Not my quotes son, straight from the horses mouth.

I know Pops but its ancient history just like your youthful good looks.

No issue so, we're agreed that he walked out and Rainpaulo was talking bollix as usual. All in the past now, I personally don't see him walking out again at this moment in time so he has my support for his number 2 role. Have to admit it'd be funny seeing the meltdown from some on here if he did though....
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:56pm

Roy was sent home guys....mick has stated this on numerous occasions when asked about it....facts people.....know them.

http://www.joe.ie/football/football-news/the-keano-media-wrap-what-roy-keane-had-to-say-yesterday/

“Mick sent me nowhere. I told him where to go. What? Do you think Mick McCarthy said to me, ‘I’m sending you home’?”

You're at it again 69'er just when I was starting to like you.  Will ya give up yer aul sins.

I know Pops but its ancient history just like your youthful good looks.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:49pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:47pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:43pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Whats he on with us? €700k? Mandaric wont offer him more than that FFS.

Not a chance he'll go. But he will be linked with plenty of jobs over his time with us and the more the better as it will mean we are performing!

Do you really think money would be a deciding factor [unless of course he was being offered mad money]?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:45pm
Whats he on with us? €700k? Mandaric wont offer him more than that FFS.

Not a chance he'll go. But he will be linked with plenty of jobs over his time with us and the more the better as it will mean we are performing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 163>
  Share Topic