You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plenty Of Fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

MC LOL how long have you been on it?

About three weeks I reckon. I met one bird for the first time at 230am outside Coppers. That's when I thought - Yes this site is for me. 

And you have met up with 5 people already. Fast mover haha. How many of those 5 have been looking for a boyfriend?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:39pm

About three weeks I reckon. I met one bird for the first time at 230am outside Coppers. That's when I thought - Yes this site is for me. 

And you have met up with 5 people already. Fast mover haha. How many of those 5 have been looking for a boyfriend?

None until they met MC. 
Then they were looking a different boyfriend 
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:45pm
The website is down probably after crashing from all the ybig traffic!
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:45pm

I've made Thursday my date night, then I get another one in at the weekend too. It's killing me financially is the only thing against it!

I reckon prob 4 out of the 5 were looking for a BF. I'm still getting the hang of vetting them properly online first.

El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

None until they met MC. 
Then they were looking a different boyfriend 

LOL You're not far wrong mate
El Puto Amo
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 8:29am
I was on it for a while, never really bothered mailing too many though given the fact i live in Laois/Waterford, it's Dublin where that carry on is at it's best. 

I'd get plenty of mails, but 90% of the women who done so looked like either Shirley from Eastenders or Courtney Love! 

No point in lying, i plan on hitting America for 3 months next summer. I'll set up a site over there and bang whatever comes my way. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Nidgey Nidgey wrote:

So basically its a site for mainly dublin people to cheat on each other?classyDead

Who's cheating? I'm single and the girls I met certainly appeared to be the same.

To get a decent response from women, you have to have pictures of yourself up online. That might not be the best idea for someone to do who is married or in a relationship.

El Puto Amo
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:15am

So basically its a site for mainly dublin people to cheat on each other?classyDead

Who's cheating? I'm single and the girls I met certainly appeared to be the same.

To get a decent response from women, you have to have pictures of yourself up online. That might not be the best idea for someone to do who is married or in a relationship.

Be some laugh if they turned up with their boyfriend

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Be some laugh if they turned up with their boyfriend

LOL You end up buying them both gargle for the night, holding her handbag for her while she dances with the fella. That would be some craic alright
El Puto Amo
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:26am
Chatting to someone in work just there about this site. It should be renamed plenty of ridin.
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:42am

Chatting to someone in work just there about this site. It should be renamed plenty of ridin.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, Iv been on it since last Xmas and I have rode 30 birds
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:47am
This thing is at least 3 years old now at this stage, surprised people haven't heard about it.

Use to go on this after I'd come home from a night out hammered. Wasn't until the next morning when I'd see my sent messages to about 10 people, and think 'b*llx'
The dark side.. And the light
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, Iv been on it since last Xmas and I have rode 30 birds

Jaysus Dead
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 11:55am

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

never heard of this , fair play lads LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:11pm

LOL

That's the sort of commitment to the cause that I like to see. Great work
El Puto Amo
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

never heard of this , fair play lads alt="LOL" title="LOL" />

If you're single Rog get your ass on it...... Ah who am I kidding, even if you're not single get your ass on it
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:21pm

LOL

That's the sort of commitment to the cause that I like to see. Great work

And that's only in Galway, I need a bigger barrel like Dublin I won't lie, ya do have put a bit of ground work with some of them, and of course you've gotta listen to their text messages for a few days afterwards, saying you're just the same as all men, looking for one thing, blah blah blah
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 12:24pm
Lob up a few pics there daffy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
  Share Topic